Isn't earning 3-4% return everyday so simple by this method ?

kainiteh

Scalping manually for small points / ticks in technology what we have will ended in loss...
Algo / ladder(DOM) trading having better chance...
Consider your system 70% success rate (I can bet all my capital if system with 70% hit rate in all market, I never find one :p)
10 trade
3 loss (ok, BE trade) = 3x-2=-6 points (Wisdom capital having 1.9 points as Break even for nifty)
7 win - 7x(3 points - 2 points BE) = 7 points
Net is +1 points and also If you have 1 loss in discounting time, it hit account considerably...

Risk management, Discipline and Patience is only Holy Grail in Trading

BankNifty sometimes move 200+ points in 15-30 min. Not realistic to scalp with indicators. Breakeven is approx 5 points if you use discount broker.

Better to sell otm option to have odds in your favour even for scalping.

Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So sad to see lots of un - motivating posts , Here is a motivation , I have coded a system to do exactly what u say , I can take around 200 to 300 trades per day with just click of a button (one trade at a time), It generates signals near pivot points , 100 ma , 200 ma , previous day ohlc , round numbers like 29000 , 30000 etc ,it also captures sudden spike in underlying of banknifty like hdfcbank , icici , axis and 5 other banks based on weightage, This are like mini supports and resistance, this is like 5000 lines of code with tons of algorithms , I have unlimited brokerage plan with one of the broker , but I usually close trades within 1 minute.But this system I developed is very complicated , . .So far I get 70 to 75 trades profitable out of 100.I am trying to make it to 90% win ratio.It is definitely profitable if you have your own system.

P.s : I also monitor 6 calls and 6 puts , and do arbitrage by selling/buying oversold , overbrought options only based on above mentioned algorithm to increase success rate.

Last edited:

mohan.sic

So sad to see lots of un - motivating posts , Here is a motivation , I have coded a system to do exactly what u say , I can take around 200 to 300 trades per day with just click of a button (one trade at a time), It generates signals near pivot points , 100 ma , 200 ma , previous day ohlc , round numbers like 29000 , 30000 etc ,it also captures sudden spike in underlying of banknifty like hdfcbank , icici , axis and 5 other banks based on weightage, This are like mini supports and resistance, this is like 5000 lines of code with tons of algorithms , I have unlimited brokerage plan with one of the broker , but I usually close trades within 1 minute.But this system I developed is very complicated , . .So far I get 70 to 75 trades profitable out of 100.I am trying to make it to 90% win ratio.It is definitely profitable if you have your own system.

P.s : I also monitor 6 calls and 6 puts , and do arbitrage by selling/buying oversold , overbrought options only based on above mentioned algorithm to increase success rate.

Interesting ..You intend to sell that system or kind of giving access to use it for a fee. I would be interested after getting clarity. thanks.

No its not for sale , I find bids and offers in milliseconds , if multiple people use it at same time , I may get slippage.But I can help you if you are developing something.

No its not for sale , I find bids and offers in milliseconds , if multiple people use it at same time , I may get slippage.But I can help you if you are developing something.
If you don’t mind, can you share who is your broker and how algo code is integrated to broker terminal? Is it data api or amibroker plugin kind of a setup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use api from upstox for my live feed ,I have tie up with one broker , sorry cannot reveal their name , Its some kind of web setup , coded completely on web interface , looks something like this..

As you can see my algorithm gives green color signals if price is going to go up , or red color if price is going down , I initiate trade when green starts and square off if i see red signal and vice versa.
haha.jpg
Screenshot 2019-04-23 at 5.33.09 PM.png