Is www.poweryourtrade.com really useful?

I have taken the subscription for www.poweryourtrade.com one month back considering it promoted by www.moneycontrol.com. However I found that the calls given by the experts like ashwini gujral, D. mohani, rajat k. bose are useless 80% of the time.I found that if you take exactly opposite position than what was suggested ,you can earn profit.
I don't understand that these gentelmen are so called Technical analysis experts and they run their websites, why their calls are wrong most of the time?
Are anybody subscribes to PYT.
Please share your experience.

RAMDAS

I have taken the subscription for www.poweryourtrade.com one month back considering it promoted by www.moneycontrol.com. However I found that the calls given by the experts like ashwini gujral, D. mohani, rajat k. bose are useless 80% of the time.I found that if you take exactly opposite position than what was suggested ,you can earn profit.
I don't understand that these gentelmen are so called Technical analysis experts and they run their websites, why their calls are wrong most of the time?
Are anybody subscribes to PYT.
Please share your experience.
You will not able to catch those stock..since those stock already rised. and when you enter other start selling and booking profit. and you will find yourself at wrong foot. they will not give call to buy at support level at dip.. (Might be someone Buying :p ) And you will receive call after stock has already rise 10 to 15% :eek: , and it apeares as Technical breakout......You will enter at top..you will see some profit,,,,you will expect more profit. and then stock will start rollback..and you are lock for some period..or exit with loss...after around 4Days if market support same stock will start rise again..and you keep watching or already in other call pos....;)

jala

I've subscribed to Poweryourtrade(PYT) calls from past 1 year.
Below is what I find.

1) Daily Investment Picks by Sri Ashwani Gujral were excellent during last year's Bull-phase, viz., before Sensex topped at 14000. Off-late, however they aren't so good.
Also, Don't buy the day he suggests the stock. Wait for it to fall and buy then. you'll profit by this approach.
It worked for me with FAG Bearings, Bombay Dyeing.

2) Sri E Mathew was found to be doing the opposite of what he kept advicing on PYT. Looks he was punished by SEBI for this.

3) It is always very tuff to make money with the intraday calls given by Sri Dipak Mohoni and Sri hitendra vasudeo. Even if I book the order at 9:20 AM, [Me & my friends have tried thru different broking sites] Still my order never gets executed in-time.
You have to be the early bird to make money.
Looks like PYT has become commoditized and the HERD-mentality has started.

JALA , EXCELLENT comment. never buy pyt calls the day they r given since they r very well publicized .your stop loss will be triggered in most of the cases. nobody make money when every body knows the thing.i do'nt say analyst are fool,they r making right decision as per their system but is that system ok , this u have to judge as per your money management criteria .one more thing in my or any body system only that fellow knows what to do in a particular case if something goes wrong not u.
so see the calls judge them ,filter them as per your setting as shoot if they meet your criteria. never follow herd .
interesting thing check multibagger section AND see the calls given and their performance and check their timing.
one more thing remember trading is a dynamic process so jdge calls in that perspective.
rajneesh

I Have lost some handsome amount by E.mathew's recommendation
He recommends buy when he/his persons wants to sell a stock at some good price

I am also bearing huge losses because of E Mathew. Feel like ripping his heart thru his *ss and stuffing it again from the mouth.
Regarding Hitendra Vasudeo's Intra Day/Positional Calls, never buy them the same day. Buy them the next day as they are all mostly 'Positional' than Intra-Day.