Is VP financials genuine?

I think what’s important is how you want to use the information you receive. You can’t believe everything out there. You have to be able to distinguish between what’s true and what’s not. Just focus on your plan and increase your skills.

It’s my personal opinion to stay away from study material that comes with a price. If you search the internet, you will see that there are many websites like Investopedia and babypips that will help you prepare for the financial markets.

When there is free information all over the internet, I don’t think it’s a good idea to pay for your education. Along with the blogs and articles, there are forums also where you can get guidance from genuine traders.

There is something that seems fishy to me. I don’t know why it feels like that to me. There are so many sources online that one can choose from to learn about stocks. I’ll not fall prey to their sweet words that tell us that we don’t know anything and that this person is the only expert.

Personally, I would not consider any of this. Money cannot buy the ‘essence’ of what makes one successful in the stock market. This person would be in the news, every other news channel would be interviewing this person. I am happy with the free knowledge available online.