Is this really a worth while goal?

primitivetrader

"I was a philosopher before I became rich."

newtrader101

Pardon my pessimism...but I feel you also have to be wary that your hard earned wealth is not snatched away from you:

I started receiving my Pvt bank's messages for kyc updating a month ago. I didnt like going to the branch as their reps try to sell you unwanted products. This (could be) a strategy to make you visit your branch and the RM can try to sell some investment products. A week ago I put some money in it. Yesterday when I tried to transfer it, found they'd blocked the ac. I had to go to the atm and withdraw and transfer to another bank.
Turns out that the period of kyc updating is at bank's discretion. But havent faced this problem with other banks..

I feel even if one leaves the corporate world, still one cant stay out of the rat race.

Last edited:
I think it started at an early age of childhood, Happiness generally depends upon how happy you are internally with your health. Moral values and practicing them is a good way to keep your feet in the right direction.

I think it started at an early age of childhood, Happiness generally depends upon how happy you are internally with your health. Moral values and practicing them is a good way to keep your feet in the right direction.
I agree with you, happiness comes from inner peace and with a positive state of mind.

Well said.
If you stay fit, you stay happy.
And a healthy and happy mind leads to focused trading.

Money doesn't give happiness directly...however it expands the range of experiences one can have in the physical world...for instance travelling first class,room in five star, seven course meal etc...