Is this a Head and Shoulders Pattern

Hi,
I am new to TA, started a few months back. I would like to get guidance from senior members in my analysis of charts.

I found suzlon making a pattern which to me appeared as a Head and Shoulders Top. Is it correct or have I missed out something.

Rgds,
KK

Attachments

Hi,
I am new to TA, started a few months back. I would like to get guidance from senior members in my analysis of charts.

I found suzlon making a pattern which to me appeared as a Head and Shoulders Top. Is it correct or have I missed out something.

Rgds,
KK
Yes Its a head shoulder pattern. but failed i think so.

Last edited:
Hi,

Rgds,
KK
Yes Its a head shoulder pattern.but failed i think so

Linus

Here in your example,volume is low on the left shoulder. Typically, the left shoulder must have high volume during rally, less on decline, the right shoulder should have less volume than accompanied the formation of the left shoulder or the head.

ss :cool:

Reverse Head and Shoulders pattern in Mysore Cements

Thanks for the replies. Helps a lot in identifying the mistakes.

I observed this in Mysore cements chart. Looks like a reverse head and shoulders formation. Please correct me if its a mistake.

Rgds
KK

Attachments

sudoku1

Re: Reverse Head and Shoulders pattern in Mysore Cements

Thanks for the replies. Helps a lot in identifying the mistakes.

I observed this in Mysore cements chart. Looks like a reverse head and shoulders formation. Please correct me if its a mistake.

Rgds
KK
never in ur life rely on only one indicator or pattern......
it may some day break our heads or injure our shoulders........:D