Is there websites that gives free Intraday trading tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I know two websites providing free trading tips one with only >50%, other with >75% success, NSEguide.com and Doohle.com respectively. But for me there are many drawbacks for both websites. While NSEguide have very low success rate, Doohle.com are with very narrow margin (1%). While, NSEguide have lot of supporting statistics, Doohle.com doesn't. Moreover Doohle

I tried trial calls from many paid websites. But they are always with high margin and never reached target.

Can anyone suggest websites providing free websites with higher margin and with at least 70-75% success.

Thankyou in anticipation

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest websites providing free websites with higher margin and with at least 70-75% success.

Thankyou in anticipation
I know one free website.
Its your subconsciousness.
Get calls from it.
ur success rate will be much.
Top traders in the world have success ratio of around 40%
70% is a loosing ratio and not success ratio

manishchan

If you want real success then you must spend time and money to learn how to trade than just relying on calls. Call will never be profitting at least in long run. If they were, the guys giving you wud mint money instead od selling ideas.
Hi All,

I know two websites providing free trading tips one with only >50%, other with >75% success, NSEguide.com and Doohle.com respectively. But for me there are many drawbacks for both websites. While NSEguide have very low success rate, Doohle.com are with very narrow margin (1%). While, NSEguide have lot of supporting statistics, Doohle.com doesn't. Moreover Doohle

I tried trial calls from many paid websites. But they are always with high margin and never reached target.

Thankyou in anticipation

My suggestion.......avoid day trading.......try to invest your money in good stocks rather than gambling.
Intraday trading - Short term gambling
Delivery trading - Long term gambling

For Intraday trading 9.15 to 4.00 pressure (3.30 to 4.00 for squaring our default pending postion which we didnt cut during market hours)
For Delivery trading 24 hours pressure.

For Intraday trading even a bad company with good movement is a good trading stock.
In delivery trading a good company can be hammered down because of day traders.

For a part timer Intraday is a fun or hobby
For a full timer Intraday is the real business.

Intraday traders are brokers friend (because of huge revenue generated by them):rofl:

Intraday... Technical analysis important
Delivery.... Fundamental analysis important

Topmost traders around the world mostly are intraday traders.

For intraday trading no one can give tips because its purely intraday seconds movement
For Delivery trading anyone can give tips.

In Intraday if u r not trading full time your account will become zero.

In Delivery trading...if you watch the screen full time your account will become zero:lol:

Because of tight competition even a best trader wont teach you intraday trading.(success rate 1 :1000.. u cant find a successful trader.. if u find him he wont teach u proper method)

Last edited:

toingpoing

In my fifteen years of full time trading I am yet to come across a trader who has consistently made profits from so called tips.. All I have heard is traders losing capital as well as subscription amount.Making money,from any business is not easy and requires hard work with skill and strategy..and of course capital..

In my fifteen years of full time trading I am yet to come across a trader who has consistently made profits from so called tips.. All I have heard is traders losing capital as well as subscription amount.Making money,from any business is not easy and requires hard work with skill and strategy..and of course capital..
You are perfectly correct sir.
i just wanna mention some indirect tips

1.Technical Analysis books written by successful traders
2.corporate news
3.inflation,GDP and other important datas
These tips react +ve or -ve
All depends on trend.
without understanding these things if a trader take position its call Gambling and not speculation. within short term our trading account will become Nil.
Equity market is a maze.
Everyone needs easy solution.
Who is ready to sacrifice their time and other work for this biggest puzzle?

My opinion is , one should never look for free stuffs.
Why one should offer free stuff?

Learning to trade by making mistakes is the best way.

Status
Not open for further replies.