Is there any website that can give latest news about individual stocks - intraday trading

I am trying to be better at intraday trading ...
I dont like watching TV ...so is there any website or portal that can give latest news for intraday trading...for example
Yes bank had some positive news yesterday and since I did not like TV ..I did not know until very late..

so any website which frequently is updated for latest news?

travi

I dont like watching TV ...so is there any website or portal that can give latest news for intraday trading...for example
Yes bank had some positive news yesterday and since I did not like TV ..I did not know until very late..

By the time they get the news, understand and then air it, then you interpret it and think of trading, most of the time the move is done. All that is left will be many whips.

If you want to trade the way you're thinking, get Realtime data and run scanners on it. This is the fastest way that retail uses.
You don't need an idiot box and its distractions.
Website/portal logic? that's suicide.

stumper

I understand where you are coming from. Real time news are available from source like reuters , bloomberg, etc. But they are costly and meant for institutional traders. So there are two things you can do . 1)Follow twitter handles of professional traders/financial network. 2)Watch out for days/times of any major announcement.