Is there any way to find out the exact time when a company will release its quarterly results?

Hello everyone,
Is there any way to find out the exact time when a quarterly earnings report will be released by a company? I’m not talking about the Results Calendar here because they tell only dates of reports. I’d like to know the time when a report is about to be released on that day. If exact time can’t be known then approximate info (i.e. during market hours, after market hours) will also be fine.

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in Advance :)

Hmm..
You want to take position according to exact time. ;)
In my knowledge there is no any source that you get to know The Exact Time when companies announce their result.
But if you follow 7 - 8 quarters. (Not Whisky Quarters :D) You can easily know whether particular company is announcing result within market hours or after market hours. Even you get The Time of announcement not exact time but around that time. Not possible to track all companies in market but you try with Nifty 50 companies.

Hmm..
You want to take position according to exact time. ;)
In my knowledge there is no any source that you get to know The Exact Time when companies announce their result.
But if you follow 7 - 8 quarters. (Not Whisky Quarters :D) You can easily know whether particular company is announcing result within market hours or after market hours. Even you get The Time of announcement not exact time but around that time. Not possible to track all companies in market but you try with Nifty 50 companies.
Thanks for your prompt reply. :)

That's exactly how I'm doing it right now - checking the timing of reports released during previous quarter. I also tried to take a look on the press releases of companies but no announcement is made regarding the timing of results.

Seems like I'll have to do a lot of research on that. :finger:

traderniftybull

Thanks for your prompt reply. :)

That's exactly how I'm doing it right now - checking the timing of reports released during previous quarter. I also tried to take a look on the press releases of companies but no announcement is made regarding the timing of results.

Seems like I'll have to do a lot of research on that. :finger:
Yeah !!!
You need to do a lot of research, I mean search
And, you may get what you are looking for, may be approximate, may be exact and may not be correct some of time.
May be, if not for most of the scrips but atleast for some of them :D

@incredibleboy

Study - Search - Research - Develop - Try - Apply .. :)

And yes I want to congratulate you as following new path. Say buy to old concepts try something new. This is only way to make money in market.
Best Luck Bro .....

@incredibleboy

Study - Search - Research - Develop - Try - Apply .. :)

And yes I want to congratulate you as following new path. Say buy to old concepts try something new. This is only way to make money in market.
Best Luck Bro .....
Thank you bro. I'm trying my own strategies, making money in some trades, losing in some others... but continuously learning new things everyday.

I had anticipated failures before I entered the market. That's how we learn to play in this jungle. :)