Is there any such Indian print magazine?

RSI

Hello members,

Since last few months, I have been reading several Indian print magazines (such as Capital Market, Dalal Street Journal etc.) that are devoted to Indian stock markets. Almost all of them are serving the same staple food. Stock tips, so called research reports with regard to industry trends or company's future etc.

But so far I have not come across even a single print magazine which seriously tutors or disusses various trading methods, various aspects of stock trading etc. (as we do here in this forum). Please note, I am not intending or pointing to books such as the one written by Ashwini Gujral etc. I am referring to magazines/periodicals. Have you realised the serious drawbacks of these magazines? They simply want you to be a faithful follower of their tips and their so called research reports, that too without knowing the truth or falsity behind such tip and that too without questioning them. They do not want you to be an indepedent thinker.

So my question to all members here is do you know any Indian print magazine/periodical which is of great help to a serious stock trader or at least to a serious student who is eager to learn stock trading? If you know, can you kindly post the address and other particulars of those print magazines/periodicals here? Eventhough I prefer English magazines, information with regard to such magazines in vernacular languages (if any) are also welcome as it may help some one else also.
Expecting favourable replies from fellow members soon.
Thanks and Regards
R. S. Iyer

oxusmorouz

I am not aware of Indian magazines but there are quite a few foreign magazines which serve the purpose (Stocks and commodities,MSST newsletter etc). S&C costs around 50$ and Roy's newsletter costs 120$ odd p.a.