Is there any software that automatically scans for best opportunities for options trading

I am looking for a software / chart or algo trading platform that scans and alerts best options trading opportunities after considering all greeks, OI, PCR , voluem, vix and market situation over all.
Because to quickly asses the daily situation is very stressful or at least time consuming and changes are that we can easily make a mistake.
So in this day and age ..if we can find a software etc to do it for us that would be great...
There are only few algo software available in India and in particular prebuilt strategies that are included for options in that softare.

There is nothing readymade... You will have to build it.. Software is still easy part of the problem,, strategy is the most difficult part. There are thousands of scanners and strategies available online. Choose one that suits you

vssoma

u can create your own Strategy in EXCEL based on Cumulative OI ( from NSE bhavcopy).

once everyday, u have do update..thats it
u can create your own Strategy in EXCEL based on Cumulative OI ( from NSE bhavcopy).

once everyday, u have do update..thats it
dear dhirend,
can you pls elobarate the idea, because i am also planning to take EOD bhavcopy to do that but confusing what to do....
pls share your idea on how to do, then i'll do.
thank you,

newtrader101

I am looking for a software / chart or algo trading platform that scans and alerts best options trading opportunities after considering all greeks, OI, PCR , voluem, vix and market situation over all.
Because to quickly asses the daily situation is very stressful or at least time consuming and changes are that we can easily make a mistake.
So in this day and age ..if we can find a software etc to do it for us that would be great...
There are only few algo software available in India and in particular prebuilt strategies that are included for options in that softare.
https://www.topstockresearch.com