Is there any site which gives CAGR returns of share price?

Biker

For eg I want to know what compounded annual growth rate return is given by RIL from 2000 to till now then from where do I get such data?

I know CAGR can be easily calculated in excel, but that dividends/stock splits/bonus, etc. have to be tracked and accounted separately.

So I wanted to know whether there is any site which calculates how much return has a particular stock given between two given dates?

aryan.

Dont know any site which gives cagr return of share price but you can calculate it yourself using google finance and any cagr calculator website.

Biker

Dont know any site which gives cagr return of share price but you can calculate it yourself using google finance and any cagr calculator website.
Yes, but calculating it manually requires additional efforts of tracking dividends, stock slipts, bonus, etc. And if the time frame is large then tracking such events can be a pain...

Thats why i am looking for site which automatically includes such events in calculation.

Biker

Is there a way to import the share/dividend/stock slipt/ bonus etc from any database/website in excel?

I still think in that case also adjusting stock slipt/bonus share issue can be problem.

Anyone inputs?