Is there any FREE MT4 for NSE, stocks and futures ?

infor

Hi Friend,

I am new to trading. Is there any free MT4/MT5 software for Indian stocks, futures or commodities. Kindly help me with this information.

john302928

try a demo account from http://www.gcitrading.com/. They provide free charting for about 10 stocks. I dont know if they provide for futures. I am also trying to know from the users on how to add indian symbols

Raju

Hi Friend,

I am new to trading. Is there any free MT4/MT5 software for Indian stocks, futures or commodities. Kindly help me with this information.
One of our TJ members , RamDas , had created a way to transfer GoogleFinance/Now - MT4.If you search you may find in this forum itself.

One of our TJ members , RamDas , had created a way to transfer GoogleFinance/Now - MT4.If you search you may find in this forum itself.
IMO, it is not functional since long, otherwise that was a very good choice.
BTW, is it still functioning, any info OR are you still using it.

Raju

IMO, it is not functional since long, otherwise that was a very good choice.
BTW, is it still functioning, any info OR are you still using it.
I am not using it .But have a backup of the files .If anyone wants to try and check if it is still working or if anyone wants to develop using those files I can always upload.

Raju

karthik_sri,

I have uploaded whatever I had backed up long back on 4 shared site on following location.

/rar/hmQP_KSjei/MT_online