Is there any free charting software available..?

Hello i'm new to trading and learning technical analysis. I want to practice paper trades for that i need charting software.. do you guys know any thing regarding charting software and live data... if so then please give me the link i'll download it. thanks in advance..:thumb:

zabeen2004

If you like MT4 platform then yes but the stocks are limited and rates may slightly differ with the market price. But it is good for technical analysis. Get demo account on GCI and start testing it with demo trades as well.
I am not sure about other platforms but still you can search in the software section of TJ which might help.

Thanks

Trader for Living:

DSM

Suggest open an account with Sharekhan for the best charting software and tools intraday or positional. There are lots of indicators and this will be updated LIVE. All it will cost you is a nominal fee for account opening. You can trade with any discount broker as you please. Charges vary from one franchisee to another, so you will have to find the best deal you can get in your city. Good luck.

Hello i'm new to trading and learning technical analysis. I want to practice paper trades for that i need charting software.. do you guys know any thing regarding charting software and live data... if so then please give me the link i'll download it. thanks in advance..:thumb:

As DSM sugested, go for sharekhan Trade Tiger. Good software with lot of features.

And don't go into getting some xyz software and then running around for getting live tick data to run that software....It will be a lot of mess. Concentrate on trading, get sharekhan account and then when you are ready, think about the rest...

I started tradeing through tradejini. And its having the flat brokerage of rs 20. and having the nest software it works really good. I hope you guys have try once.