Is there any expert whose method or strategy is 100% successful.

hello friends,
i m doing technical reading from last 3-4 years and from my view every method or strategy gets failed in any point.

many strategy get failed in sideways market.
thats why i wana ask is there any expert whose strategy or method works in every circumstances.

second big factor is news, if any expert says that in his system or method buy signal comes and if there is any bad news in the market than that news effect his strategy or system or software.

note: i m not saying that every one should be 100% , if methods get failed people says easly that we are not god.
you've done 3/4 years in technical reading BUT you've skipped first few basic chapters.
leave technicals and learn about the literature of trading written by top traders (not Indian clowns).
Go back, do your homework sincerely.

deadbrain

Be a minister...........100% success is guaranteed then!!!:rofl::rofl:

Not Possible...Market is driven by thousands of forces...No trading strategy is 100% successful....if that exists then most of the traders should be in the billionare club of the World...

escape

TejasGarje, I don't understand Very Low brokerages unless you give us exact numbers.

Also not sure what Kareena Kapoor is doing with BMA.
If she is Brand Ambassador, her high fees needs to be recovered by BMA ... and in turn it will be recovered from us, so I'm sure fees will not be Very Low as informed by you.. :annoyed:

And regarding accuracy of 80-90% calls, this is practically not possible, else BMA will only do trading and will not operate as broker.

Still if you believe, would appreciate if you can publish some calls here in real time for a 2-3 days and lets check result together.

Grab The Opportunity Open a life time Demat Account With 1000 rs no dp charges .Very Low brokerage......enjoy trading
The brokerage of BMA Wealth Creators is very less.Its a Leading Broking Firm.Kareena kapoor is Brand Ambassador of BMA.

The accuracy of BMA calls is @ 80-90 %..I am trading with it and so much happy...

call: 9970557111
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: