Is there any expert whose method or strategy is 100% successful.

Shailu

hello friends,
i m doing technical reading from last 3-4 years and from my view every method or strategy gets failed in any point.

many strategy get failed in sideways market.
thats why i wana ask is there any expert whose strategy or method works in every circumstances.

second big factor is news, if any expert says that in his system or method buy signal comes and if there is any bad news in the market than that news effect his strategy or system or software.

note: i m not saying that every one should be 100% , if methods get failed people says easly that we are not god.

sumosanammain

hello friends,
i m doing technical reading from last 3-4 years and from my view every method or strategy gets failed in any point.

thats why i wana ask is there any expert whose strategy or method works in every circumstances.

second big factor is news, if any expert says that in his system or method buy signal comes and if there is any bad news in the market than that news effect his strategy or system or software.

note: i m not saying that every one should be 100% , if methods get failed people says easly that we are not god.
Define successful and failed.

sumosanammain

i know u will post in my thread. if u dont know what is successful and failed than i think no use to tell u.
You have scrambled brains.

I was asking for YOUR definition of a failed and successful system.

I was in the mood of disclosing one of my systems, but didnt know that you will post such a stupid reply to a serious and genuine question of mine.

Best of luck with your systems.
If you can give your teeny weeny brains some effort, do try to remember that I had replied to one of your queries on the zerodha thread too. I could have very well posted, look up the website, you dumbo, its mentioned there. But I choose to provide a proper answer, and this is what I get in return.
You need a serious rewiring of your brains.

FYI, by many professional traders, a 60 % system is considered a failure, irrespective of the R/R and the composite Return.

Reggie

Looking for a trading system that never fails is like asking for a perfect dish that will be liked by everyone. There is no such thing, though if I jog my memory, I had read of a trader whose success rate was over 99%.

In the end, what matters is if you are successful and positive at the end of each month, which should be qualified to include a % return on capital, and not only a positive return, for a gain of ten thousand every month on ten lac of capital would be better if deposited in the bank.

hello friends,

SavantGarde

What does 100% Successful Strategy/Method mean....?

If one gains 100% in a year but has 7 losing trades out 10...is that 100% Successful Strategy...?

or

If one gains 20% in a year but has all Trades which are winners....?

Which one is it....?

SG

vssoma

Define successful and failed.

What does 100% Successful Strategy/Method mean....?

If one gains 100% in a year but has 7 losing trades out 10...is that 100% Successful Strategy...?

or

If one gains 20% in a year but has all Trades which are winners....?

Which one is it....?

SG

i know u will post in my thread. if u dont know what is successful and failed than i think no use to tell u.

no need to ask same question again savant bhai...you'll get same answer...

SexyTrader

Yes there is :)

But my method/strategy is 100% successful for me, but I cannot say if it will be the same for others. Coz my method/strategy is full-proof but INSTINCTIVE.

My method has never failed me, barring a few days of waiting for the right profit-booking point.