• yes, it's safe

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • can't say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vssoma

dear friends,

now i am planning to buy a mobile...i went near by store and checked the price and everyting else what i need to check, then i come back to home and searched in flipcart, there is almost RS.1200/- less compare to nearby store.
is it safe to buy with flipcart or there is any difference in quality of the product....pls share y0ur openion...thank you.

TracerBullet

dear friends,

now i am planning to buy a mobile...i went near by store and checked the price and everyting else what i need to check, then i come back to home and searched in flipcart, there is almost RS.1200/- less compare to nearby store.
is it safe to buy with flipcart or there is any difference in quality of the product....pls share y0ur openion...thank you.
Never had any problem with flipkart. They are safe as safe can be in india i guess. they dont even charge octroi or anything else.
flipkart is not always cheapest but its good.

RAAMAKANT

Flipkart, Go for it....:thumb:

No worry at all about quality of Branded Products.
Me, and my many friends have bought various products with good service and obviously good discount.

nirav_j

dear friends,

Chinta not. Flipkart is pretty good and reliable. :thumb:
I've bought 2 phones till date from them. No problem/issues yet.

rkripal

Never had any problem in online shopping. Flipkart is best. Two years back I purchased a mobile. It was defected. It got replaced. Thn there was problem with replacement too. They gave option for another replacement or refund. I took refund. I don't think any store will replace mobile piece to pieceonce its sold.

manishchan

dear friends,

Have bought lots of stuff from flipkart nd amazon. Very much reliable nd cheaper than shop. Go for it :)