Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, it's safe

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • can't say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thank you friends.....
I prefer ebay.co.in...... safe and honest.....site......I bought several...things no complain yet....:thumb:

It's not big, it's more like tremendous anyway on all possible level you may only think about it. I still prefer offline shopping cause there is a lot of things present in that manner which online one never can really give you. So do it while it lasts.

Today in coronavirus panic where you see all our police in protection masks on the streets and beating people with a sticks you clearly can do something like compare that two things entirely and possibly anyway. I do not know what else could be.

Sure for example now in COVID panic try to do some offline shopping if it's not groceries, I want you to try all that entirely and possibly for whatever possible reason. We do need to take care about everything out there absolutely.... ;)

See the only difference between online shopping & offline shopping is that online shopping saves more money compared to offline shopping. If you hold a debit card or credit card you can redeem your reward points on the product and save more. I remember getting my OnePlus 8T online through Amazon festival sale with my HDFC credit card which helped me save some money as they had tie-ups with them as a part of their Festive Treats bonanza and the same thing offered in the OnePlus showroom did cost me more. So, I went online shopping on Amazon. I really prefer online shopping as it saves money compared to offline shopping.

I had a very good experience with Flip kart, totally satisfied. Last year I also bought a mobile with the price lower than the actual market price, the quality and the service was also up to the mark. I would highly recommend shopping from them.