Is there any Broker who provide opposite Bracket Orders tool...

As we can buy below LTP and sell above LTP in Bracket Order. I want to know is there any broker who provide vice versa orders. I mean we can buy above LTP and sell below LTP hence we can only enter the trade when it reach certain price. Actually this is most profitable tool for retail traders but unfortunately not available with any broker. I want to know is there any broker who give this kind of facility. This facility not available with with Zerodha and RKSV.

Also ...

Is there any broker who can give real time SMS alerts when order and stop loss executed...?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
As we can buy below LTP and sell above LTP in Bracket Order. I want to know is there any broker who provide vice versa orders. I mean we can buy above LTP and sell below LTP hence we can only enter the trade when it reach certain price. Actually this is most profitable tool for retail traders but unfortunately not available with any broker. I want to know is there any broker who give this kind of facility. This facility not available with with Zerodha and RKSV.

Also ...

Is there any broker who can give real time SMS alerts when order and stop loss executed...?[/QUOTE]

bma wealth creators give real time sms whenever trades are executed.