Is there any broker which provides SL entry for Bracket orders in MCX?

SevenD

can u list down brokers who offers BO in MCX apart from Traderjini and Finvasia..( both provide BO with Limit entry order)
The concept of BO orders seems to have been lost on Finvasia, their required margins for BO are more
than MIS, and they charge extra to enable BO in Nest, rather queer and absurd when BO orders
are only accepted by Nest when target and SL are specified.

marimuthu13

The concept of BO orders seems to have been lost on Finvasia, their required margins for BO are more
than MIS, and they charge extra to enable BO in Nest, rather queer and absurd when BO orders
are only accepted by Nest when target and SL are specified.
If you are looking for BO and margin benefits, still finvasia is better among others..

extra charge to enable BO/leverage is nothing when compared other charges levied by other brokers.. assume 4 trades in day ...8*20=160, 160*24=Rs 3840 saved in brokerage alone.. here i considered rs 20/order, if you trade bulk qty, then there will be a spilt in same order qty, leads to multiple legs of order , and may lead to pay upto rs 200 per trade as brokerage alone..

apart from brokerages , other charges are also less in finvasia, compared to others

SevenD

If you are looking for BO and margin benefits, still finvasia is better among others..

extra charge to enable BO/leverage is nothing when compared other charges levied by other brokers.. assume 4 trades in day ...8*20=160, 160*24=Rs 3840 saved in brokerage alone.. here i considered rs 20/order, if you trade bulk qty, then there will be a spilt in same order qty, leads to multiple legs of order , and may lead to pay upto rs 200 per trade as brokerage alone..

apart from brokerages , other charges are also less in finvasia, compared to others
The thread and query was for BO orders to be specific, I replied to that, why are you digressing to brokerage...and muddling issues. Finvasia's brokerage savings is common Knowledge by now.