Is S. P. Tulsian a salesman?

mkts all over the world will always have 2 opposite views of the same title which makes trading possible.
its upto us 2 take informed decisions on the comments made by these people.
its our money & their mouth.
if these so called analysts were taht xpert' they should b buying stocks rather than selling /giving advise !:annoyed:

Exactly! We are just trying to warn others not to follow such people blindly.

If they'd be so correct ... then they would be billionaires till now :rofl:

Happy Trading Mates !!!
I heard HIM saying on Cnbc to avoid sugar shares when they were at rock bottom.
A thought occurs to me that these so called pundits are creatures of the channels and they are spoon fed by channel's in house R&D and/or outsourced R&D. The creatures are projected as independent Pundits. All channel's ki chaal hai bhayiyo! sambhal ke chaliyo. Channels ki dukaan nahin to band ho jayegi.
Wise people keep these channels on Mute!
I wish i am wrong.
ttthakur

Hi All
This person and many other who is coming on CNBC and giving advice to sell or buy is pure crap.
If they are so much informed and having so much knowledge about the market they will be a billionaire and they must be a chapter in Jack Schwager book- Stock Market Wizards.
So it is follishness to follow them.
I feel in market u have work from ur guts and knowledge only.

People can say that when warren buffet or any top guns can be wrong to predict the market, they are wright, but these top gun wont come on TV and shout buy this and sell this.

If u closely watch them in a day they reccomend 100's of share to prchase or sell, so according to probbabilty they are having 50% chance to be wright.
So this is not there talent to predict the market but nature of market of itself making them lucky.

So follow ur own rule and trade

HAPPY TRADING