Is Nifty going to 11000

My projection for nifty is 10340 by 16/04/2018 wave 3 sl 8968.7 now and 11000 by 31/12/2018(21/03/2021 maximum). This is just projection based on time and price and minimum time 31/12/2018. If in any case 8968.7 breached this scenario still valid till 7894 not breached and again rebounce above 8968.7.Personal view no offense.

suri112000

I see lot of fake activity in the market. It is similar to inflated bouble which is not supported by key fundamentals. Lot of penny stocks are appreciating alongwith this trend run. Invest now if you must. Otherwise wait for a descent pull back.

I see lot of fake activity in the market. It is similar to inflated bouble which is not supported by key fundamentals. Lot of penny stocks are appreciating alongwith this trend run. Invest now if you must. Otherwise wait for a descent pull back.
Personally trading commodities. Secondly I fell if 8968.7 this wave 3 once assumed to failed and required re calculation. International indexes like dow, dax also showing some weakness so may possible one small correction an then 1 leg up and then final correction or correction for bigger next leg that time will tell.8968.7 is important to breach now.

OneThatGotAway

Why only 11000 ?

nift can go to 25000 too

but when even god doesn;t knows but it is possible
it will only take 1 mad arab billionaire to do that lol

Why only 11000 ?

nift can go to 25000 too

Talk with little sense. I am projecting and time will tell 25000 or 11000. Stop bulllying and give reason why or why not instead of trolling.I know better what I am talking.How much successful are you in trading just ask your self after commenting like this.

anup

Why only 11000 ?

nift can go to 25000 too

I hope you will not get away for this comments.Why trolling? If you have any valid reason to counter his argument then do so else don't come to TJ.

vikas2131

In my opinion..we are at last leg of bull market which started in 2009..Market has gone parabolic which is what usually happens in the last stage of bull market so it is likely we will go higher than 11000 as US market goes higher.Next few years will be best time to make money if we do our share of work...

In my opinion..we are at last leg of bull market which started in 2009..Market has gone parabolic which is what usually happens in the last stage of bull market so it is likely we will go higher than 11000 as US market goes higher.Next few years will be best time to make money if we do our share of work...
You are right . But if I took it as primary or cycle waves then we are in wave 3 of highest degree so far data is available for charts. And It is last leg for wave 3 means wave V which is again subdivided and now above 8968.. it appears to be wave 3 further move till it not break. But as I track global market too and it appears all are in their last wave. But levels may be different. Let see . I have no shame if I goes wrong as it is rule for elliot wave if you goes some time wrong then recount. Some time I go and Later I correct my self and then back to game in winning side. This very long term story but so far what I have learned to match time and price I have tried to put my view. I am not that inborn genius who never goes wrong. I think my sl is small if goes wrong in comparison to my reward. And here I posted late but I already in communication with 1 senior research analyst of big firm and sometime cross checking his waves when he wanted me to do so.MY all post about equity is just cross check of his call and I though may be some one get benefited. Personally in India right now I am trading again in mcx only. These are merely views.