Is nf will hit lower circuit after election result?

Now write down........rajgreenpeace......prediction..... lower circuit no chance....reason...... Kejriwal magic not work out......even Medha Patekar also losing her seat......so no kawab mein haddi........market pre-result rally....already proved......"abki baar Modi sarkaar".....so downside is limited but upside is unlimited....I booked 6 lots...BNF.......rest 4 lots still open.....I bought @Avg 13460..... NF I have no position....:thumb:

MODI MODI MODI MODI sidhi baat no bakwass ....:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I dont see any chance of downcircuit....upside also limited to 7500-7600 and after that there will be 600-700 points correction before the next leg of upmove. But I see a bull market for next 3-4 years.Lots of money can be made in these years.

Smart_trade
Market going as per expectation....:clapping:

Time to slowly get out of long positions.....

People who shorted calls may have problems...

Smart_trade

yup as per expectation :D, already shorted some banks near top ...
Short mat maro yaar................it's clear suicide........BJP alone in Majority.....:thumb:

Short mat maro yaar................it's clear suicide........BJP alone in Majority.....:thumb:
Why no shorts?

Your trading terminal does not have provision for keeping stops and reversing to longs? :)

Markets fell 235 points from the top.... its a day traders paradise today.
A professional day trader will go long as well as short, who cares if Rahul is PM or Kejriwal or Modi.

For all I care, Laloo becomes PM, my decisions to go long or short are not governed by who is winning any election.

aditya14

thats now how market works :D
No that`s not how market works that`s how the operators work.The analysis of previous guy was correct and he went with trend and clear news of BJP majority.U went counter trend and got lucky.

If u see the charts of any stock, the guy who follows the trend works more than the guy who does not.