Is Nest Trader Best Trading Platform

ashu1234

Hi all,
I've been using Nest Trader for the past two months. Have seen many commenting that Nest trader is fast and seamless when comparing it to ODIN or any other platform(terminal), I tried it for commodities and find it to be worst. It underperforms on slow internet connections, takes up to much login times in busy hours eating up valuable time. So it this a problem with some particular broker or is this issue is present everywhere. Members please throw some light. And please don't mention features of Nest, a trader need only fast execution and fast login, rest is junk.
Thanks.

cloudTrader

Hi all,
I've been using Nest Trader for the past two months. Have seen many commenting that Nest trader is fast and seamless when comparing it to ODIN or any other platform(terminal), I tried it for commodities and find it to be worst. It underperforms on slow internet connections, takes up to much login times in busy hours eating up valuable time. So it this a problem with some particular broker or is this issue is present everywhere. Members please throw some light. And please don't mention features of Nest, a trader need only fast execution and fast login, rest is junk.
Thanks.
I am using Nest Trader with different brokers and I don't experience any problem in logging in or execution of trades. I trade in both NSE & MCX with Nest.

Regarding Slow internet connections I cannot comment because I have specifically taken a high speed connection for trading.

Steve

Hi all,
Thanks.
I use Nest, and with various brokers, did not experience the issues you are facing, its probably your internet speed, in comparision I found odin a pain.