Is it worth buying FCPro?

I went ahead and bought FCPro. I was just more comfortable with it compared to Amibroker.
Hi Pitbull,
Learnt from your post that you have recently purchased FCharts Pro T.A. Software. Is there an official distributor for F.Charts Pro in India, to whom you can pay in Indian Currency or you have to make payment in foreign exchange by using credit card? What is the price(In Indian Rupees). Please write at k*s*h*a*r*a*d*c @vsnl.net
Thanks
sharantaka

The only legal source of the program is the author and owner of the program and he is yet to release the 'trial version' of Fcharts2.

In fact he hasn't provided me with this version yet!

Last edited:
Hi Pitbull,
Learnt from your post that you have recently purchased FCharts Pro T.A. Software. Is there an official distributor for F.Charts Pro in India, to whom you can pay in Indian Currency or you have to make payment in foreign exchange by using credit card? What is the price(In Indian Rupees). Please write at k*s*h*a*r*a*d*c @vsnl.net
Thanks
sharantaka
Send these queries directly to Simon Haynes, the program author by visiting www.spacejock.com

He will guide you on money transfer.

kaly422000

how about data downloader for fchart pro. if i want nse, bse, indices , future eod can i use fchart pro. does it have intraday facility.
or in a simple word as a complete system can i rely on that.
fchart seems to depend on one man (simon). can he handle huge pressure from his clients.
any way its a user friendly software.
but as a eod free version if chartnexus has more than 3 years data dont want any softaware(eod).only they sud do improvement on ichimoku cloud colour.
sorry no more refering for chartnexus. as there server gets croudy and one they may start charge for it. hope also that they will intro realtime and nse future and that outpaced everyone.

how about data downloader for fchart pro.
It imports directly - no downloader necessary.

if i want nse, bse, indices , future eod can i use fchart pro. does it have intraday facility.
Yes.

fchart seems to depend on one man (simon). can he handle huge pressure from his clients.
Can you program in Spanish? Simon does!

any way its a user friendly software.
Nice that you think so. Visit his forum to see how complex it can be if you use it to its capacity!

kaly422000

thanx feelme for ur answer. i am using fchartse but have to use data downloader.
fchart import folder bottom for historical(onetime). and then import price file bottom for update daily. the downloader has nse eq ,nse future and indices separate facility but may be fchartse has one datafolder system.simon said in order to get future and other u have to copy the fchart folder in programe file.
another as in fchart it has built in yahoo data downloader which u have to download every scrips separately and yahoo as a datasource not so dependable.
i dont know wheather fchart pro has same faults. thirdly indicaters u sud have sound pramming knowledge. just like i want ichimoku but cant do that.
compare it chartnexus. just superb as free application. though not have screner.
volume bars when congested u cant understand.
so simon knows it and lowering price.