Is it right time to invest in potato?

Hi

Potato was bought two kgs with 10 rupees last month then it slow down to 1.5 per kg now its 1.25 per kg is it still a good chance in Potato commodity if you look and can wait for expiry date?

Thanks

piyush08

Dude i totally don't get your numbers.. but yeah.. I would be interested in this discussion as well.. made some money last week on that consecutive days of upper circuit... have never trade potato before.. have no clue about fundamentals, pricing etc.. anyone care to elaborate..

Dude i totally don't get your numbers.. but yeah.. I would be interested in this discussion as well.. made some money last week on that consecutive days of upper circuit... have never trade potato before.. have no clue about fundamentals, pricing etc.. anyone care to elaborate..
:rofl: u cant get my numbers coz my share market exp is just 2.5 week long so i dont even know how to ask question lol

Klewtar

I've been looking at commodities that can be traded with SH/TWH's 315 EMA strategy and Potatoes (MCX/NCDEX) and Steel (NCDEX) seem to be applicable.

It's a bit risky to enter a long in potatoes (17th December was the optimum time to enter a long) but there could be some more profit to be made.

ur99

Freinds, like all other gri commodities, it is weather dependent commodity. Recent rains in North India including Agra was the reason of upper circuit. So keep in mind while trading Potato.