Is it possible to email the exploration scan results

Hi All,

Is it possible in Amibroker to email the results of exploration scan?
I am running an exploration every 4 hours and I am able to configure email on my Amibroker. I am trying to email the results of exploration every time it scans the market.

Thanks,
Pagal

Thanks for the response Praveen. I also used the same link to configure email on my Amibroker :thumb:
What I am looking to do here is to send alerts/emails from explorations...so that I don't have to keep open 50 or 60 charts to get alerts from them. plan is to Auto-repeat exploration every n minutes, and send an alert/email with the results of scan.

I found something on this topic. The following code is trying to export results to a text file; but the output file is blank. I would really appreciate if any AFL expert can help me fix this.

// create folder for exporting purposes
fmkdir( "C:\\DataExport\\" );

// open file for writing
fh = fopen( "c:\\DataExport\\explore.txt", "w" );

if( fh )
{
// sample exploration code
Filter = ROC( Close, 1 ) > 3 AND Volume > 1000000;

if ( LastValue( Cum( Filter ))) //check if filter has contents
fputs( "", fh ); // write ticker name

fclose( fh ); //close file
}

Hello .
from sent to email .....now you like to save the results to .Txt

i can agree for that as it is faster and your mailbox will not be full at the end of the day..

i dont know your plans but if you are in your home watching your screen,
then another solution is to save this exploration in staticVar and print all of theme in one screen
... i can help if you like... but i have to know exactly your actually thinking.
and then base on this we have to deside the best way for your alerts.

Hi,

I live in US, and it's practically impossible for me to stay awake every night for trading. So my plan is to configure amibroker exploration on my AWS cloud server and get a mail when there is any opportunity.I can configure a mail server on my computer to email me the exploration results.

Yes, staticVar would help if it can automated. I would you appreciate your help on this.

Thanks!

Hi,

I live in US, and it's practically impossible for me to stay awake every night for trading. So my plan is to configure amibroker exploration on my AWS cloud server and get a mail when there is any opportunity.I can configure a mail server on my computer to email me the exploration results.

Yes, staticVar would help if it can automated. I would you appreciate your help on this.

Thanks!
hello
so if i understand well is better for you ta save one .txt and then you want to read this txt from amibroker. And amibroker send buy,sell signal to your broker automatic?
or just you open manual and read the txt and you will diside what trade you will take during the night?

1) what ever, can you give me one example what this txt will save line after line for example
tickerName , BUY/Sell,, time , Contrition of My filter, and... and.. and

2) the txt file will be individual for every ticker or "all in One" txt ?

pkgmtnl

Hi All,

Is it possible in Amibroker to email the results of exploration scan?
I am running an exploration every 4 hours and I am able to configure email on my Amibroker. I am trying to email the results of exploration every time it scans the market.

Thanks,
Pagal
AlertIF( Buy, "EMAIL", "BUY came in "+FullName(), 1 );
AlertIF( SELL, "EMAIL", "Sell Came in "+FullName(), 2 );

Thanks for the reply guys!

boufalo, I am not trying to do any algorithmic/automatic trading. My sole purpose is to get alerts when any trade setup comes.

pkgmtnl, I'll try to implement this in the exploration. This works on indicators for sure. Thanks!

i found an interesting email here

and i quickly wrote a code that i test and is ok

Code:
// Sent email with a "SCAN" from Automatic analysis

// ---------- STRING For EMAIL
xr=RSI(89);
Buy=IIf(LastValue(xr<40),1,0);

Rtext=NumToStr ( LastValue( xr) , 1 ); // Rsi price to String
 Ticker=Name();
LastTime=Now(5);
LastPrice=NumToStr(LastValue(C),0.4);
subjectGMAIL= Ticker+",C="+LastPrice+",rsi89="+Rtext+",Time"+LastTime;
msgGMAIL = "Time Frame : "+Interval(2) +" min"; 

procedure emailAlert(subject, msg)
{
    text = subject + " " + msg;
    AlertIf(True, "EXEC E:\\AmiBroker\\EMailerSSL.exe", text, 5, 0);    // enter your amibroker Path here
}

function sentEmailOnce( text ) 
{ 
   if( StaticVarGetText(Name()+"RSI") != text ) 
   { 
      Say( text ); 
      StaticVarSetText(Name()+"RSI", text ); 
 emailAlert(subjectGMAIL,"MyMessage\nline2\nscan3");
   } 
} 

if (Buy) sentEmailOnce("Testing rsi "+Name() );

Last edited: