Is it possible to earn money consistently every month by day trading

hc9001

Dear Friends,
I did lots of courses about day trading but I am unable to earn money consistently every month.
What is your experience?
You'll get the the exact answer what you want to know, just do the following. :)

Ask yourself the following question because Trading is a (MIND) GAME:-

If an athlete spent as much time working on his game as you do on your trading, would the athlete make a living as a professional?

Note: Once the above question was asked by a famous psychologist & real time trader [living in New York] in a trading seminar.

Best Wishes. Cheers. :)

imfine

Dear Skr,

I have been doing trading for last few years. Everytime got happy with some win and got sad with loss.

Till 26th aug 2013 my total loss was around 161225/-. But around in july - august 2013 i worked on my system & from 27th august 2013 till date I brought my loss to Rs.132110/- (ie i made a profit of Rs.29114.81 (in 20 days continues trading with capital of Rs70000/- ie return of 41.6%). I am now confident of not only covering my loss but to have profit soon.

I want to tell you that stock market is not only about Technical know how or stock knowledge but most importantly is your persistence and your capability of sticky to your rules. try to work on developing system for yourself means a system which suits your personality, your temperament.

I too learnt it a hard way. So my advice to you will be rather than thinking to earn consistently its better to learn to stick to your rule and system becoz if they are right then it will leave you in profit only as there is no trader who has not gone through this ordeal.

IMF

Dear Skr,

I have been doing trading for last few years. Everytime got happy with some win and got sad with loss.

Till 26th aug 2013 my total loss was around 161225/-. But around in july - august 2013 i worked on my system & from 27th august 2013 till date I brought my loss to Rs.132110/- (ie i made a profit of Rs.29114.81 (in 20 days continues trading with capital of Rs70000/- ie return of 41.6%). I am now confident of not only covering my loss but to have profit soon.

I want to tell you that stock market is not only about Technical know how or stock knowledge but most importantly is your persistence and your capability of sticky to your rules. try to work on developing system for yourself means a system which suits your personality, your temperament.

I too learnt it a hard way. So my advice to you will be rather than thinking to earn consistently its better to learn to stick to your rule and system becoz if they are right then it will leave you in profit only as there is no trader who has not gone through this ordeal.

IMF
HI imfine

I am also trade past one year, not a regular trader...whenever market falls, i will select stocks(blindly) on niftys(50s)..again market falls again will buy...and when they market will raise i will sold (blindly) with little profit...

Now i was holding stocks 1laks.....

Kindly advice or teach me.... how to profit regularly (minimum 500-1000) daily or weekly....

imfine

HI imfine

I am also trade past one year, not a regular trader...whenever market falls, i will select stocks(blindly) on niftys(50s)..again market falls again will buy...and when they market will raise i will sold (blindly) with little profit...

Now i was holding stocks 1laks.....

Kindly advice or teach me.... how to profit regularly (minimum 500-1000) daily or weekly....
Hi shree,

I shall be very much happy to be of help to you. Before i say on it let me tell you that last month brought a change in my trading and its because of combination of two aspect... one is the system that i am using and second is my perspective towards stock market.

One more thing i want to tell you is that on one on this earth can give you a ready made system. Be it trading calls(tips), any strategy or whatever which they claim that it works. I suggest you have a look on that strategy, plan on both side or win / loss, what is your comfort level on loss, etc.

I have been advised to work on my system for couple of weeks but i gave a month and yes it left me in green zone. I am happy. Hence now the first aspect is proved that i am with a system which works. Now i have to work on my second aspect that is to deal with myself. I have to do the same things again in this month.

atlast i suggest work out a strategy for yourself matching your personality. once you find it rest of things you will get on its own.

By the way i am working on ORB strategy for Intraday.

IMF

To be a good trader has a lot to do with emotions (fear and greed). When you can control those you are halfway of becoming a profitable trader.