Is it possible to earn money consistently every month by day trading

Bewinner

Earning means after expences ( like internet and data charges etc ) and taxes. No one can escape Income Tax. And if one makes money, there is no harm in paying Income Tax which is at a very reasonable level.

Smart_trade
ST...
I think u took it seriously...But I just said it on lighter note to make the discussion lightweight.,..

I am really sorry if u misunderstood...

I doubt if your question will get any serious answer .. simply because its one of those repeated question.... Discouraging serious traders from repeating the same answer to your post.

None the less ......

I can tell you what successful traders do right.

They have loads of experience. Having learned the lessons the hard way -- By loosing money during the initial phases. I have'nt seen any successful trader with less than 3 years of trading experience.

They have learnt from the mistakes.

They have a detailed strategy and plan. Trading signals is just a small subset of his plan. Treat it as you would any other business venture.

They dont hesitate to admit mistake ... ready to take close/reverse a position. Employing Stop Loss for ALL trades.

They typically carry expertise in very limited market and very Limited instrument's.

They usually have a simple trading strategy. Most successful one's usually (not always) trade based on price action.

They are well funded/capitalized.

Lastly .... they have a edge , which they have personalized as per their psyche. They don't emulate others, understanding that what works for others may not work for them.
Nice reply.......for newbies its not possible.......but experienced trader its possible.....:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Bewinner

Thanks for your this post....

actually I too was surprised by ur question......
Yes Vikas...I got the guess when ST answered me so seriously...and see ST still not replying me...

ST sir....

won't you reply me...It was just a casual funny question as all we know without giving IT we can not go anywhere as we are just mango people of banana country...

Last edited:
Yes Vikas...I got the guess when ST answered me so seriously...and see ST still not replying me...

ST sir....

won't you reply me...It was just a casual funny question as all we know without giving IT we can not go anywhere as we are just mengo people of banana country...
Hi Bewinner,

Yes I could get that funny question, and I am fine with it.

I replied seriously because I want everyone to know that when you make money in trading , Income Tax always breathes down your neck....so pay taxes correctly and in time and be on the right side of the law. Never try to hide the income...declare it fully and pay taxes.

ST

Steve

Hi Bewinner,

Yes I could get that funny question, and I am fine with it.

I replied seriously because I want everyone to know that when you make money in trading , Income Tax always breathes down your neck....so pay taxes correctly and in time and be on the right side of the law. Never try to hide the income...declare it fully and pay taxes.

ST
Hi ST, :thumb:

I have yet to come across a post with you as a Mod wherein you have
reprimanded someone to hurt, guffawed at someone's ignorance, or rebuked a newbie for taking
advantage of the forum and members here. Your post are in simple language easy to understand
for an average person, without ambiguity and precise.
Most of all, your humility and modesty is what makes you so popular and respected.
This I think, is one of the qualities worth emulating to bring success in whatever one does.

Last edited:
ST...
I think u took it seriously...But I just said it on lighter note to make the discussion lightweight.,..

I am really sorry if u misunderstood...
Come on Bewinner, dont say sorry ....I am not at all hurt ....my post might have given such impression but no...I am not hurt at all.....it was a fun post from you ....a bit tied up with long positions today and that is why delay in posting .

ST

Hi ST, :thumb:

I have yet to come across a post with you as a Mod wherein you have
reprimanded someone to hurt, guffawed at someone's ignorance, or rebuked a newbie for taking
advantage of the forum and members here. Your post are in simple language easy to understand
for an average person, without ambiguity and precise.
Most of all, your humility and modesty is what makes you so popular and respected.
This I think, is one of the qualities worth emulating to bring success in whatever one does.
Thanks for the kind words Steve.

Being a Mod does not put me above everyone else here.It is just that I have additional job to do. I am just like any other guy here...I have been tough with rule breakers and mischief makers when they dont mend their ways after repeated warnings and then later feel bad that I should not have been so tough with them....:)

ST

Bewinner

Come on Bewinner, dont say sorry ....I am not at all hurt ....my post might have given such impression but no...I am not hurt at all.....it was a fun post from you ....a bit tied up with long positions today and that is why delay in posting .

ST
Thanks ST ....such a nice reply....

bit relaxed now...:clap::clap: