Is it possible to earn money consistently every month by day trading

Full time trading is possible, subject to back up for your monthly commitments atleast minimum two year till you get confidence.

My sincere advice, don't depend market for your monthly expenses immediately and spoil your (specially children) personal life and environment.

Take care
Thanks for your reply. What is your experience? Are You a full time trader? Since how many years? Have you completed your two years? Now are you fulfilling your monthly commitments from income generated purely by trading?
SKr

Last edited:
I doubt if your question will get any serious answer .. simply because its one of those repeated question.... Discouraging serious traders from repeating the same answer to your post.

None the less ......

I can tell you what successful traders do right.

They have loads of experience. Having learned the lessons the hard way -- By loosing money during the initial phases. I have'nt seen any successful trader with less than 3 years of trading experience.

They have learnt from the mistakes.

They have a detailed strategy and plan. Trading signals is just a small subset of his plan. Treat it as you would any other business venture.

They dont hesitate to admit mistake ... ready to take close/reverse a position. Employing Stop Loss for ALL trades.

They typically carry expertise in very limited market and very Limited instrument's.

They usually have a simple trading strategy. Most successful one's usually (not always) trade based on price action.

They are well funded/capitalized.

Lastly .... they have a edge , which they have personalized as per their psyche. They don't emulate others, understanding that what works for others may not work for them.
Thanks for your reply. Are you a full-time trader?
What is your experience?
We always think about god but nobody has seen god.
We always think about full time trading but We (many of my friends) have not yet seen a full time trader who is fulfilling his monthly commitments by trading.

SKR

That is quite possible, but as i can sense - you are not ready for that right now and it would take at least one/ two more years.
I just want to know, Is there any full time trader who is trading successfully consistently for more than 5 years.

I just want to know, Is it possible to depend on trading income to run family or your monthly expenses?

What is your experience are you a successful full time trader since more than last 5 years, earning enough to fulfill your monthly commitments.

Last edited:

SaravananKS

I just want to know, Is there any full time trader who is trading successfully consistently for more than 5 years.

I just want to know, Is it possible to depend on trading income to run family or your monthly expenses?

What is your experience are you a successful full time trader since more than last 5 years, earning enough to fulfill your monthly commitments.
For me It is very hard find a trader who is solely depending on trading income to run family.

But Few People Claims that they are getting bun and Butter only from Trading Mostly these People are commercial players (Like Brokers,Trainers) who are utilizing the greed of other traders...

in any Business or profession one can find atleast 70% Success People who are working seriously on their business

But in Trading 80% peoples are failing to get consistent profit even after very hard work......

around 18% Persons may get some profits(Nominally) Like institution

Only at Maximum 2 People out 100 may getting abnormal Returns

Here Trader means Persons having experience+Knowledge+Mind control
not amateurs

Last edited:

anuragmunjal

[QUOTE=SaravananKS;805834]For me It is very hard find a trader who is solely depending on trading income to run family.

But Few People Claims that they are getting bun and Butter only from Trading Mostly these People are commercial players (Like Brokers,Trainers) who are utilizing the greed of other traders...

in any Business or profession one can find atleast 70% Success People who are working seriously on their business

But in Trading 80% peoples are failing to get consistent profit even after very hard work......

not amateurs
[/QUOTE]

dear friend
did u ever think how these '70% success people who are working seriously on their business' get into that business?

regards

SaravananKS

[QUOTE=SaravananKS;805834]For me It is very hard find a trader who is solely depending on trading income to run family.

not amateurs

dear friend
did u ever think how these '70% success people who are working seriously on their business' get into that business?

regards[/QUOTE]

any Small Business can not be success with out working seriously.
Since Trading is lone business here I compare with individual Business fellows

Not Family Business run or big companies:)

milkyblack

I doubt if your question will get any serious answer .. simply because its one of those repeated question.... Discouraging serious traders from repeating the same answer to your post.

None the less ......

I can tell you what successful traders do right.

They have loads of experience. Having learned the lessons the hard way -- By loosing money during the initial phases. I have'nt seen any successful trader with less than 3 years of trading experience.

They have learnt from the mistakes.

They have a detailed strategy and plan. Trading signals is just a small subset of his plan. Treat it as you would any other business venture.

They dont hesitate to admit mistake ... ready to take close/reverse a position. Employing Stop Loss for ALL trades.

They typically carry expertise in very limited market and very Limited instrument's.

They usually have a simple trading strategy. Most successful one's usually (not always) trade based on price action.

They are well funded/capitalized.

Lastly .... they have a edge , which they have personalized as per their psyche. They don't emulate others, understanding that what works for others may not work for them.
The above post is one among the bests of TJ .

Thanks for contributing.

milkyblack

Dear Friends,
I did lots of courses about day trading but I am unable to earn money consistently every month.
What is your experience?
Well, its just like any other venture, not everyone will be successful and not everyone will be equally successful. Never the less, there will be success stories, with something being common in them, like dedication, passion and all the good stuff, people talk about to achieve success.

In case of trading, having a mentor is really helpful, but finding a mentor is the most difficult part, so ultimately it boils down to learn from experience, with an open mind.

Its been many years for me to get involved with the markets, took lot of time, effort and capital to finally take trading as a profession. The road was rough, and still has bumps and always going to be as in case of any business, be however big or small.

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one”
― Bruce Lee

Its my 5th year running as a full time trader and have learned a lot from TJ.

Thanks

anuragmunjal

dear friend

regards
any Small Business can not be success with out working seriously.
Since Trading is lone business here I compare with individual Business fellows

Not Family Business run or big companies:)[/QUOTE][/COLOR]

Dear friend

my point was that 70% people who are working and are successful are not first geneation enterprenuers.. most of the traders in financial markets out here as of now 'are'.
now if u look at the sucess ratio of first generation enterprenuers, u would find that they too have an abysmally low success ratio.

regards

Rish

Thanks for your reply. What is your experience? Are You a full time trader? Since how many years? Have you completed your two years? Now are you fulfilling your monthly commitments from income generated purely by trading?
SKr
Started trading in 1992 and left the service in 2008 started full time trading. My rules are like this. It took 3 years to stabilise (5 years i was having back-up when i have started full time profession)

i. Following my own system like horse with long term cumulative accumulation of wealth.
ii. 100% deciplined money management
iii. Doing trading as a professional method.
iv. Have guts to book loss, no hang on.
v. Not at all a intraday player, no way you can win in this market, if you develop you as a "Intraday Trader".
vi. Avoid negative people.

All above, self confidence.

Nirahjan