Is it possible to earn a crore in share market

Exactly. If one is thinking of getting into the stock market he must bear in mind, that with patience and hard work he can definitely do wonders in it. However if you consider it just luck, then you should stay away from it. That’s my belief.

I think nothing is impossible to achieve in this market. Many traders have achieved heights through trading, but yes, it takes sheer passion and hard work to accomplish a goal like this.

What you seek always depends on how much you are willing to risk.
To earn a crore over the span of 15-20 years, that might happen or if you want that crore in few months that's a different case, you'll have to risk your whole livelihood for it.

What you seek always depends on how much you are willing to risk.
To earn a crore over the span of 15-20 years, that might happen or if you want that crore in few months that's a different case, you'll have to risk your whole livelihood for it.
That's right. Nothing can be gained without an equivalent risk. The difference is only that one who manages risk well, gets profits, while others who manage risk out of greed, incur losses.

Vmaster369

Hold R.s 10 lakhs woth of share in any company that give 20% Return year after year for 30 years you will have multiple crores ^^

I won't say it's not possible but it's difficult. However, there is no sure shot way to be certain that all your bets pay off. So, the right thing is to keep going with full understanding.

I won't say it's not possible but it's difficult. However, there is no sure shot way to be certain that all your bets pay off. So, the right thing is to keep going with full understanding.
It might be difficult yet not impossible provided we have a proper road map to achieve our goals otherwise it is only day dreaming in my opinion.