Is it possible to earn a crore in share market

Hi I am very new to the share market and i have interest to do trading and make money on share market, But in local and ordinary people are saying it is truly difficult and not possible to make money in positive way and also they are saying it is under pure luck nothing else. Kindly clarify and guide me to make money on share market

MSN1979

Hi I am very new to the share market and i have interest to do trading and make money on share market, But in local and ordinary people are saying it is truly difficult and not possible to make money in positive way and also they are saying it is under pure luck nothing else. Kindly clarify and guide me to make money on share market
Its possible to loose a crore in share market :DD . Making money from market has same odds as getting yourself a date with
Jennifer Lawrence, now you calculate the odds:DD:DD:DD

PS: Yes it is possible but for some it takes years for it never comes in a life time

OneThatGotAway

Yes possible only if you have tasted taste of loss.
Local and ordinary ppls always should go by Mutual fund way ^^
Invest 90% in MF ... play with 10% so if u blow up entire 10% capital u will have your MOney coming threw MF :xD

Stock market is Zero sum game .Your profit is someone's loss remember that

there are various investing books available . you should read that first ....
google WD GANN , rakesh jhunjhunwala, read about there life both are massively successful person in stock market.

Sir ji in Next 10 yrs 1 crore will be like NEW 10 Lacks lol inflation so dream big Dream 19000 crore :xD
NO Tax on Dreams haha

Last edited:

anildnr

Yes ravi..I feel its possible but with good efforts and with decent capital.
As you said most of the people say its luck based game and dangerous to enter into it. Even I also experienced same pulse in initial stages. But my opinion is people whoever say ordinary people always loose...most of them enter by a feeling that they will become super rich in very short period ..and just keep on trading based on tips or just gambling..and soon they loose all money. Let me tell you may be myself is perfect example during initial days without knowing anything I used to buy options shares and got loss.

Once they get loss they will start blaming stock market. I m not saying that everytime we will get profits but I am sure once u work on diff methods and backrest and put into real tradea..definitely consistent returns are possible.

newtrader101

It is a high risk activity- like Grand prix racing or MMA. But if you strive to study, with an indefatigable spirit, maybe you'll succeed. But making crores your target is the wrong way. Make your priority acquiring knowledge and relevant good habits.

MSN1979

Ravi my guru told me to trade with 2 shares to learn how to trade, if i am profitble in 2 then i could only jump to 4 then 8 then 16 so on.

OR
Start with a capital of 5000 in march 19 at end of march 19 if you are 5000 + you increase or double , however if you are less then 5000 then you should rework your strategy until u get it right.

This way you can fix the amount of money you can loose in market

Everything is possible on the money markets but you have to stay realistic. You cannot become millionaire in a flash. You have to struggle for getting crore out of the market. It is not a gamble, it is a risky thing. You need to stay relaistic for achieving your goals. Thanks