Is it possible to Algo trade through NEST/NOW?

Hi,
I keep hearing a lot about retail automated trading happening in India but still have not seen any concrete method. This is partly because of government regulations i suppose. Is it possible to:
1. send orders to NOW/NEST through API
2. Who is providing the api?
3. is the interaction with the order management interface bi-directional as in does it feedback on order fills etc.

I have a trading system in amibroker and wish to autotrade. I am looking for some help in this regard on paid basis. Interested party can contact me. Thanks

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Hi,
I keep hearing a lot about retail automated trading happening in India but still have not seen any concrete method. This is partly because of government regulations i suppose. Is it possible to:
1. send orders to NOW/NEST through API
2. Who is providing the api?
3. is the interaction with the order management interface bi-directional as in does it feedback on order fills etc.

I have a trading system in amibroker and wish to autotrade. I am looking for some help in this regard on paid basis. Interested party can contact me. Thanks
You can try vbiz.in

Raj232

Well i keep hearing about such initiatives but from the thread it seems it is not possible.
You are correct. until an open source initiative is taken up, it will remain not-possible as there are many vested interests against technology. Github.com already has some initiatives already.

Big players need herds of sheep/cattle into the meadow so that they can get their meal easily. If algo / technology is used then the big player's profits are reduced.

Raj232

Last edited: