is it possible:constant returns of 3-5% in one month

is it possible:constant returns of 3-5% using options(stock/index)

• No

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Yes, but difficult

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Yes, very easy

Votes: 39 50.0%
  • Can't say

Votes: 5 6.4%

• Total voters
Yes it is more than possible with the use of Options (Verticals) to see gains of 35-45% a month but of course it all depends on the markets. Current market Volatility lowers the potential profits but still 20%-30% should be a minimum monthly return in the current climate.

If the people I mentor don't make a 35% minimum in a month I am going through their trades looking at why not!

Why Verticals, because they can be adjusted into a number of other strategies such as Iron Condors and Butterflys if need be.
Warezwana i want to know more about the mentoring you provide.. Do you provide mentoring for Indian markets too ?

Hi,

I manage to get 3 to 4% but my risk is huge as i sell put options. naked put strategy from last 7 months i m geting retirns on 3.5% RANGE..

i WANT TO KNOW A STRATEGY WHERE I CAN GET SAME RETURNS WITH REDUCED CAPITAL RISK.

aNY ADVICE WILL HELP

gunsho

Hi,

I manage to get 3 to 4% but my risk is huge as i sell put options. naked put strategy from last 7 months i m geting retirns on 3.5% RANGE..

i WANT TO KNOW A STRATEGY WHERE I CAN GET SAME RETURNS WITH REDUCED CAPITAL RISK.

aNY ADVICE WILL HELP
I am assuming, you sell ATM/OTM puts. One way of reducing is by covering the sold put by buying an ITM put (Covered put/call). Without knowing the strategy behind selling, it is challenging to suggest how to reduce the risk.

hir0406

all seniors,

is it possible:constant returns of 3-5% using options(stock/index) per month

please give your vote

most of the time i don't get time to trade intraday, but i can watch prices
but i like to keep positions for 2-3 days,

name any options strategy which we can depend and get constant returns of 3-5 percentage of our investment.
if you have good plan,method and little bit knowledge of any market than 3/5% is not a big deal.One more important thing you should follow is that "NEVER FOLLOW ANYONE ELES" and always make your own decision.

Hi,

aNY ADVICE WILL HELP
I used the same strategy to earn big but I lost when the market became volatile. Be careful with volatility. This strategy only works well in a stagnant market.

Covering those options by buying another option is like earning peanuts or losing peanuts in a stagnant market. But if the market becomes volatile then I would suggest you to use the covered put/call strategy.

Maybe it is not easy if your capital is in 9 figures or so, I guess :)
well..........sad TP...my acnt size is too big.........not easy to me.....:thumb::thumb::thumb:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Maybe it is not easy if your capital is in 9 figures or so, I guess :)
9 figures = 10 crore rupees.........I dont know about that account size , how many indians have that much trading account ?? may be a few hundred or few thousand people......
but even if u have 1 crore account, 3 lakh per month sud not be a problem............:thumb:

9 figures = 10 crore rupees.........I dont know about that account size , how many indians have that much trading account ?? may be a few hundred or few thousand people......
but even if u have 1 crore account, 3 lakh per month sud not be a problem............:thumb:
.........right. And how many traders (percentagewise) constantly make money ?? :D