Is it possbile to predice price deviation with respect to RSI deviation

Is it possbile to predict price deviation with respect to RSI deviation

Hello Experts,

I understand that when RSI of a stock is low and start increasing there is good probability of price increasing & vice versa.

Is there any method to find out how much would the price deviate with respect to deviation in RSI.

Example, a stock with RSI 50 has price Rs.100 and when i expect the RSI to fall to 30, how do i estimate (approximate/exact) the price at RSI level-30.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,

Yes, it is possible. Just google predictive RSI afl. Similarly moving average cross over can also can predict. Google binary search. Travel by train and net is not fully working so I can't help now.

Thanks

Rajeev

Hello,

Yes, it is possible. Just google predictive RSI afl. Similarly moving average cross over can also can predict. Google binary search. Travel by train and net is not fully working so I can't help now.

Thanks

Rajeev
Thank you!! please do share in detail when you get time.

thanks

Hi,
Question is not clear. You must scan/exploration the code and the result shows almost exact value. For details refer Howard Bandy's book Quantitative Trading System.

Thanks,

Rajeev

Hi,

In the above image it shows like a tool, used to compute price against a RSI level. My question is "does these kind of tools exist in the trading portal of zerodha/sharekhan etc ?? "

thanks