Is it necessary to have contact of some brokers in person

Is it necessary to have contact of some brokers in person.
Now since transactions are online thru ICICI demat, 5paisa,HDFC..
wats the use to contact some brokers in person.
Is their era getting over as everything getting online..
Pls share opinion

Cheers
Jaaydad

hi Jayadad
I feel it better to contact some established broker for trading in shares for some usefull tips given by them.I had seen that 80 to 90% tips given by my broker have yielded good returns
thank
with regards
bhajniksingh

I trade online, and I do miss vocal discussion with a knowledgeable entity, which would have been there had I been trading thrrough a broker.

On the other hand, I do enjoy complete freedom of choice in trading without the broker in between, and am solely responsible for my decisions, be they negative or positive.

Uday.

sudoku1

hi Jayadad
I feel it better to contact some established broker for trading in shares for some usefull tips given by them.I had seen that 80 to 90% tips given by my broker have yielded good returns
thank
with regards
bhajniksingh
it works wel in bull mkt only.

In todays date hardly 15% of ppl trade online and we can see more and more ppl inclining towards it there have been great advancements in technoclogy and user focus, its very easy and userfriendly to use, ofcorse some guidlines are required, i do have a telecon often with my dealers, but my trading is totally online, i know exactly what i am doing. apart i am confident that my platform is poferful enough and not going to create any error when i place an order. i ned to depend on no one

I am using platform of reliance money and just luvin its simplicity and efficiency, in will not lag, it can process agood number of orders at a single time, its ability to buy and sell specific stocks during the day only by squaring off their positions before 3.20pm OR automatically the position gets squared off before market closes is great.

And i heard they r lauching mobile trading, after using this platform i am sure even the mobile platform is going to be reasonabally good, hoping for the best launch... :clapping:

In todays date hardly 15% of ppl trade online and we can see more and more ppl inclining towards it there have been great advancements in technoclogy and user focus, its very easy and userfriendly to use, ofcorse some guidlines are required, i do have a telecon often with my dealers, but my trading is totally online, i know exactly what i am doing. apart i am confident that my platform is poferful enough and not going to create any error when i place an order. i ned to depend on no one

I am using platform of reliance money and just luvin its simplicity and efficiency, in will not lag, it can process agood number of orders at a single time, its ability to buy and sell specific stocks during the day only by squaring off their positions before 3.20pm OR automatically the position gets squared off before market closes is great.

And i heard they r lauching mobile trading, after using this platform i am sure even the mobile platform is going to be reasonabally good, hoping for the best launch... :clapping:
True Aditya! online way of trading is much more better than any other! and reliance's platform is really too good! its really powerful for an intraday trader like me! kudos!!!:thumb:

true... very true! the reliance platform is really fine. and talking about online trading, its the best solution it gives a total freedom and a sense of responsability!!! its the best thing!

Hi, if you wish to trade in share market then you have to contact a broker

HDFC Securities Ltd., is also one of the best trading platform which provides to trade over phone and through net , mobile trading facility is also available.

Through net you can trade independently and chk the status of your orders, limits, demat holdings, bank balance, trade history, account ledger, etc.

Even they provide market terminal in which you can get real time based rates and also can place your orders.

FOr more information you may contact their customer care desk at 39014100