Is it advisable to trade in a choppy market

I feel like that you can trade in such substantial market based on your trading style. You can even make a profit from the "choppy market", all you need is the strong technique and good strategy to use.

I feel like that you can trade in such substantial market based on your trading style. You can even make a profit from the "choppy market", all you need is the strong technique and good strategy to use.
Well said! If you have a sound strategy,then you can surely do good even in choppy markets. A good trader is one who makes a situation ideal for himself using his intelligence and strategies.

Well said! If you have a sound strategy,then you can surely do good even in choppy markets. A good trader is one who makes a situation ideal for himself using his intelligence and strategies.
Bingo. There is no bad thing while trading market in unstable condition. Even that will also give you profit. It all depends on, just like I said, your strategy. I am glad we have same mind set here

I agree with you. It all depends on how one trades. The strategy is important.

Is it advisable to indulge in intraday trading in a choppy market?
There's an African proverb that says, “Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors
For a Pro trader good time to test following with small amount :
strategy, emotions, money management skill ,when to stop.