Is it advisable to trade in a choppy market

bashasm

Thanks. But how to understand this?
Identifying the trend is difficult, but you can check the below example for BankNifty for today chart, in the highlighted rectangle, you can buy at the bottom and sell at the top, once it breaks the rectangle you can consider as up/down trend
1556796963502.png

bashasm

You can find accumulation and distribution area using volume profile or market profile , but I mostly use volume profile. If you know or use it , let me know , will explain more in detail

bashasm

You can find accumulation and distribution area using volume profile or market profile , but I mostly use volume profile. If you know or use it , let me know , will explain more in detail
I don't use them. What is the time frame you trade by using these?
Could you please refer any books to understand volume profile

I did not read any books , I just practiced after seeing few basic videos like this
, It works very well in crude oil , Its the most simplest strategy , after you watch that video , you will learn what is POC ,

POC is mostly range area where lots of volume occurs ,we call this accumulation / distribution area I dont trade when market is in range , Price usually travels between this POC , It works every time in crudeOIL

My setup looks like this , white line you see is POC , I just draw lines (orange dotted lines) . and trade on trends , pullbacks , breakouts on these lines and it works 9 out of 10 times

Screenshot 2019-05-02 at 8.21.25 PM.png

I got 23 points in crude with this method , its live right now

Screenshot 2019-05-02 at 8.21.33 PM.png

bashasm

I did not read any books , I just practiced after seeing few basic videos like this
, It works very well in crude oil , Its the most simplest strategy , after you watch that video , you will learn what is POC ,

POC is mostly range area where lots of volume occurs ,we call this accumulation / distribution area I dont trade when market is in range , Price usually travels between this POC , It works every time in crudeOIL

My setup looks like this , white line you see is POC , I just draw lines (orange dotted lines) . and trade on trends , pullbacks , breakouts on these lines and it works 9 out of 10 times

View attachment 34666

I got 23 points in crude with this method , its live right now

View attachment 34665
Superb, is this available for indian platforms. I see zerodha kite has it, but it is not looking same