Is Forex less risky then share business

In my point of view if you have good knowledge in Forex trading,then it is less risky.But you need to be expert.Forex metal provide a helping hand for you.what do all of you think?

forex is a risky business if you dont know what you are doing, its fast moving markets and fast moving money, one day you can earn 1 thousand dollars the next day you can lose 10000 dollars if you dont know what you are doing :D best of luck :)

In my point of view if you have good knowledge in Forex trading,then it is less risky.But you need to be expert.Forex metal provide a helping hand for you.what do all of you think?
In my opinion, there is risk in trading anything whether forex, commodities or stocks. But yes, to me forex is less tricky as currency don't witness as drastic drops and fluctuations as currencies. I mean, currencies do show changes but they are more safe than private share of private institutions. But the risk will magnify depending on how much amount you trade in forex. So there is always some level of risk.

ashu1234

In my opinion, there is risk in trading anything whether forex, commodities or stocks. But yes, to me forex is less tricky as currency don't witness as drastic drops and fluctuations as currencies. I mean, currencies do show changes but they are more safe than private share of private institutions. But the risk will magnify depending on how much amount you trade in forex. So there is always some level of risk.
Hey mubs,
I'm missing your quandl link badly here. Can't you find any way to include that link and connect it somehow here.:confused:

fxgood

Hi,

Forex is risky if your broker is market maker or fake ECN , were your broker have more edge to manipulate your gains and kill you slowly irrespective of your smartness

If you take leverage without having proper knowledge and without backtesting your system.... and before than that money management ...like use max 1/5 of your capital... use more only if you got confidence...not gained by made by yourself...but by backtesting data and applying it for weeks then ..