Is FOREX and Binary Option Legal In India in RBI Tearm

howardroark

From ur experience which type of trading in Forex gives the opportunity/probability to capture the max number of pips- intraday, swing or positional.
Also if u could specify the timeframe one should use for intraday,swing & positional. thanks in advance.
Please understand, most of the things in Trading are not general, but completely Personal ... Trading is about the Psyche of the trader ...
Trading is about "WHAT DO I SEE ... WHAT DOES IT MEAN ... WHAT DO I DO" ...
The only thing we can control in the markets is Risk ... Define your risk whenever you have YOUR entry signal and leave the market to reward you ... This is how I trade ... But ..
You can shoot for 35 - 60 pips on 1H ... during London Session ...
You can aim for 80-120 pips on 4H swing trades ...
You can target 250-1000 pips on Positional trades depending on the pair and entry rules ...
I advice 1H for intra day (specifically during London session) ... 4H TF for swing trades and D TF for positional trades ...
Hope it helps ...
Shoot any doubt/s ...
Stay in Green ...

I have read this post somewhere else herein, so if you were complaining about my posts to be repeated, check it out for yourself and yeah see in your deeds before you point finger on others.

howardroark

I have read this post somewhere else herein, so if you were complaining about my posts to be repeated, check it out for yourself and yeah see in your deeds before you point finger on others.
This is my own post in my other thread ...
I answered his question in a pro manner ..

Yeah, because you are pro and we are not, and we answer like the way we are, and thus it would be could if you just read our answers and not tell us what to do and what not to. Your post no doubt would be very helpful, but that doesn't means that our posts doesn't matter.

howardroark

Yeah, because you are pro and we are not, and we answer like the way we are, and thus it would be could if you just read our answers and not tell us what to do and what not to. Your post no doubt would be very helpful, but that doesn't means that our posts doesn't matter.
I trust u did not get my point ...
Make your post / answer / comment ... Constructive / Educative ...
If some1 asks how FX trading is helpful ... If you just answer it is very helpful / profitable ... How will that help any1?
State how it is helpful with understandable suggestions / advice ...
I'm pro now ... I was novice 12 years ago ... I asked right kinda questions / doubts ... Answered to the best of my abilities to reach where I am now ...
It was an advice for you to grow ..
Cheers ... :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Frankly If we need any advice we would surely ask for it to you and my post is surely helping others if you don't find it useful its okay, that doesn't mean that we are not growing, we are growing and it would be good if you give advice where it is need and very frankly I don't need it.

Yeah, all traders are like here to feel other inferior than him. It is better that we share over experience and knowledge in here, and not to post sarcastic posts

It might be that he is more knowledgeable than us, that is why he is answering such long way. But it does not mean that he will tell us everything how to post and what to post.