Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters
"// but the reason for that isnt ability, its staying power and the ability to change your perceptions and paradigms as new information comes available.//"

that sentence summarizes something very important.

brother, earining 2000 is good, but holding on to that is difficult. i have made more than a lakh in the first half of a month and still ended up with a huge loss. Just be careful that u dont lose the money. no point in making a billion and losing it all. anubhavam guru

a1b1trader

brother, earining 2000 is good, but holding on to that is difficult. i have made more than a lakh in the first half of a month and still ended up with a huge loss. Just be careful that u dont lose the money. no point in making a billion and losing it all. anubhavam guru
I think the reason being
Greed and overtrading
Is it so?

well honestly, it i dont know if u will believe it, but it was not greed. it was a feeling of gambling and the feeling that i am only using the profits from my trading, yeah overtrading. basically it was arrogance. now very very very careful

jamit_05

Thank You.

well honestly, it i dont know if u will believe it, but it was not greed. it was a feeling of gambling and the feeling that i am only using the profits from my trading, yeah overtrading. basically it was arrogance. now very very very careful
Every trader on the block should read your posts. They will learn that having a trading method and earning is only the beginning. There are several mental obstacles one has to dissolve.

Your honesty is a very important lesson. This is a very good example of the Boom-And-Bust cycle.

Keep going, I am certain that you will realize the solution. (It is very clear that you know what the solution is, it is only a matter of realizing it and hence effortlessly, without any conflict, implementing it)

Regards.

Dont set targets that I have to earn this much and that much. Exploit each and every opportunity. Because there is no thumb rule that for this amount you have to earn this much. From rs 50000 some time it is difficlult to earn rs 500-1000. From the same rs 50000 many time you get opportunity to earn rs 10000 in day. So all depends on your skill, market condition, volatility, luck. Dont go for complete theoretical approach if you are real trader then you understand what I mean.
Trading is like what written in Bhagvat Gita- karm karo fal ki icha mat karo. Means take trade as per ur decisions not profit . Let the market bhagwan to decide how much profit to be booked in that trade. Exit accordingly.

Last edited:
I have seen some trader's history shown the profit in the total in one 2-3 weeks is $50k.

All them are good traders, if you can keep the profit 2000 a day, definitely you are good trader. :)