Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters
U

uasish

Watching this Thread ,in a gap of 6 days since 3 weeks.
My observation:=

1) Peoples are DREAMING.

In a country with few billion people only 1 is PM ,setting a Tgt for Highest Point is (+)ve thinking,agreed; but has not any body ever told us that we have to set a rational initial Tgt then strive to achieve that 1st ........then the next level .Baby Setps.

How many of us ACTUALLY DO DAY TRADING CONSISTENTLY EACH & EVERYDAY.

How many amongst those has only a Rs 200.00 plus EACH & EVERYDAY since 6 months.

Bah!!!!! lots of Dreams........... arrange a contest so that we can SEE who can actually WALK these TALKS for 15 days ONLY,with a Fixed Capital for every participants.:)

Trading Forex since two months with $ 1000
First month profit $1900
Second month $1540 one more week to go
I take my profits end of 4 weeks and start over again, I trade every day, but not full time, I use leverage in all my trades. leverage varies from 5x to 50x depending on the size and risk involved.
I love to dream and liked it when somebody said " I made $17000 out of $1000 in four months"
We will never get more than whatever we want..
Regards
Robin...

Watching this Thread ,in a gap of 6 days since 3 weeks.

Bah!!!!! lots of Dreams........... arrange a contest so that we can SEE who can actually WALK these TALKS for 15 days ONLY,with a Fixed Capital for every participants.:)
Respected Sir
I respectfully disagree we dont need to have a contest just to prove our skills, we traders are not working for somebody we work for ourself, dosent matter we win or loose we dont have to answer anybody but to ourself, we learn from our own mistakes and from of our experienced seniors like you, but sir "Bah!!!!! lots of Dreams." this kinda language is very discouraging, Please forgive me if I am wrong. the discussion has moved in a totally different direction, d whole idea behind sharing this contest's results was optimism nothing else.
I'll be careful next time

Last edited:
U

uasish

Robin000,

The post was directed only to shatter the Day Dreaming ,if you have been successful fine ,Gr8 ,congratulation.I am proposing only to SHOW us in Intraday ,everyday say in Nifty Fut or any scrip in cash Mkt ,YES this can be done consistently.I know few members here CAN do that & majority can not,let us 1st accept the fact that this is really difficult for newbies with less screen experience.
After acceptance to Self ,the 2nd stage starts ,only from there can one sincerely try to achieve the goal ,slowly step by step,Plz dont misunderstand me this post was never directed to any body in particular.I have started a Live Mkt Thread in this forum in Nifty Fut,long back now atleast lots of guy has reached a confidence level ;.........yes this is possible.
(All my trades are REGISTERED here with TIME STAMP & price for any type of verification for 10 months continous)

I could have again started a Live Mkt Thread ,unlike the earlier i can post the LOGICS ,WHY a trade is taken ,exactly on what basis,what are the things to SEE,how a position is sized ,how Risks can be mitigated.Plz remember i am probably a worst type performer but undoubtedly a Good Coach for Newbies who want to Master Intraday Trading.

This Myth can be broken only when one intends to come out of the Dream Slumber.

Asish

ash.paul

Trading Forex since two months with $ 1000
First month profit $1900
Second month $1540 one more week to go
I take my profits end of 4 weeks and start over again, I trade every day, but not full time, I use leverage in all my trades. leverage varies from 5x to 50x depending on the size and risk involved.
I love to dream and liked it when somebody said " I made $17000 out of $1000 in four months"
We will never get more than whatever we want..
Regards
Robin...

And how years/months of screen time do you have? Is it a demo or live account? If live, then how much risk are you talking on each trade? and how many trades have you taken in 1 month.

Robin, hope you dont mind answering these questions.. Cheers!!

ash.paul

After acceptance to Self ,the 2nd stage starts ,only from there can one sincerely try to achieve the goal ,slowly step by step,
This Myth can be broken only when one intends to come out of the Dream Slumber.Asish
Well said.. But we newbies are better off in our dreamland;)

halo everyone,

i would like to clarify a few things. I think my post conveyed the message that you have to trade intra day trade only. I take most of the time positional trades. In cash if i am caught on the wrong side, i hold it. in futures and options i do both positional and intraday, but what i wanted to convey was my targets are small and compounding is my friend.

to make one percent a day is not easy, obviously you have to be good in technicals. but what i noticed was that my friends used to make 40 to 50 k in a day, percentage wise you can say even upto 10%in a day. And they will brag on the day they made the money, but when they lose they will not tell you. And for the last six months most have left the market.

whenever i smell a move , i go hedged only or if not hedged i have sufficient money left in my account to rectify the mistake , e.g. take next month future in the opposite direction. Now the question is why my account had money, basically because i was looking for a small return of one percent, so i would have naturally taken a small position. now imagine most of the traders , when they take a big position(and ninety nine percent of them) and when the market moves against them, they dont have enough money to cover themselves.

in the current upmove in nifty, i was looking for a move upto 200 day avg, and on thursday the dow broke the channel around 8040. so now its clear market is going up either to 3800 and or more. now i will not try to play my analysis without sufficient cover. two day back i had purchased both 3100 puts and 3400 calls on nifty. on the last trading day i sold them in the opening my puts gave me losses , and calls profit. my purchase price was 132(for both put and calls) and my selling price was 149. so this way i covered my profits for two days after excluding brokerage , taxes etc. the move from 2800 i have been playing like this only , and i am doing like this because the adx is very high . in options you can play only when the adx is very high, otherwise your strategy will backfire.

So my humble suggestion to everyone is follow your own trading methods, but do not be greedy. Those who wanted to make more than ten percent in a day are out of the market and are in deep debt. I hope i have clarified . In the last ten years of my trading experience i have realised there is no holy grail in technical analysis. But money management is the only holy grail.

And how years/months of screen time do you have? Is it a demo or live account? If live, then how much risk are you talking on each trade? and how many trades have you taken in 1 month.

Robin, hope you dont mind answering these questions.. Cheers!!
1 year of screentime, mostly demo or paper trading except the last two months on live account. risk every trade is roughly 5-12% depending on the type, size of the position, reward 13-22% again it depends.
Every trade is based entirely on the charts

type of trades
1. trades based on daily charts ( may take few days)
2. trades based on hourly charts (takes 2-6 hours)
3. trades based on 5 min charts( highly leveraged, closed within one hour)

now when you ask number of trades it really dosen't matter but roughly I trade 1-10 time a week cose I have a full time job too. its about the quality not the quantity.I only trade when I see clear signals otherwise I Dont trade.

any more questiontion Ash paul, most welcome but i wasn't expecting these questions form you instead i was hoping i can ask questions from you cose if you remember you recommended me forex and offcourse you have more experience and " screentime " than me.

Robin000,

The post was directed only to shatter the Day Dreaming ,if you have been successful fine ,Gr8 ,congratulation.I am proposing only to SHOW us in Intraday ,everyday say in Nifty Fut or any scrip in cash Mkt ,YES this can be done consistently.I know few members here CAN do that & majority can not,let us 1st accept the fact that this is really difficult for newbies with less screen experience.
After acceptance to Self ,the 2nd stage starts ,only from there can one sincerely try to achieve the goal ,slowly step by step,Plz dont misunderstand me this post was never directed to any body in particular.I have started a Live Mkt Thread in this forum in Nifty Fut,long back now atleast lots of guy has reached a confidence level ;.........yes this is possible.
(All my trades are REGISTERED here with TIME STAMP & price for any type of verification for 10 months continous)

I could have again started a Live Mkt Thread ,unlike the earlier i can post the LOGICS ,WHY a trade is taken ,exactly on what basis,what are the things to SEE,how a position is sized ,how Risks can be mitigated.Plz remember i am probably a worst type performer but undoubtedly a Good Coach for Newbies who want to Master Intraday Trading.

This Myth can be broken only when one intends to come out of the Dream Slumber.

Asish
Sir It was really sad to read the kind of language u used in the very place.I wud love to share all my views and learn a lot from you on daily basis in any thread started by you or any our fellow member, cose i am in a different time zone, and it not possible for me to participate in live market discussion, so Ash paul came to help he suggested Forex, believe me or not it has been going very good, and all i have learned is mostly from all the seniors specially respected Saint Sir and fellow member @traderji.
but when u said "bah lots of dreams" it was really heart breaking.
anyways i'll try to stick to whatever I am doing and try to improve as much as i can.

Last edited: