Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters

shri_r3

Really very good article... Thankyou for posting.

I am somewhere in middle of stage 2 and stage 3 with a very thin string in between..Hopefully wish to make it past stage 5 with God's grace and blessings from loved ones.

Thankyou.
:thumb::thumb::thumb::clap::clap::thumb::thumb::thumb:

aah earning 2000 daily(rs?), it mostly depends on your lifestyle, but not to forget, geographical location has also its own effect.
people living in small town may find its sufficient but to those in metros will have to compromise a lot.
u can imagine for other countries...... having high std of living..:)

sridhga

Hi to all,

just wanted to ask a very simple question and a real problem faced by me many times.

In many trading sessions i use to earn 1000-2000. It happened for cont 8-10 trading sessions, but after that i started facing a problem like, i started thinking k when in 2 hrs of trading i can earn 2k, then why to waste my whole day, the same thing i can do for the remaining trading session and lets earn additional rs 500-1000. And when i started doing this definately i loose the earned profit also and day closes with a loss.

Why i dont know as im doing trading in same style as doing at time of earing 1000-2000.

2nd i want to know is earning 1000-2000 a day is good for a full time trader??

What I understand through my experience is that Trading is not just about returns. It is more about risk management.

Please do not compare it to a fixed bank deposit, like "If you invest, Rs. 1000 at 10% per year, then you make Rs. 100 for the year and, so, if you invest Rs. 5000 per year......". This type of formula does not work for trading.

Now, again do not compare to your job, like "If you work for 8 hours, you make Rs. 2000 and, now if you work 10 hours......". This type of formula again does not work for trading.

Understand trading is a different animal. But, unfortunately most of us measure trading with parameters designed for time based deposits or time based work hours etc.

Trading is risk based. We need to look at it from a different perspective like say.... The title to this thread must have been like: "Are you willing to risk a loss of Rs. 2000 daily?: or "Are you willing to risk a loss of 5% per day/week?" etc.

SexyTrader

I would like to earn 2 crores daily, but what to do....I do not want too much risk for that :p

2000/- is easy for INTRADAY, but alas 2 crores INTRADAY is NOT-so-easy :) If there was a way, I would do that!

SexyTrader

a1b1trader

Obviously 2 L or more! :thumb:
Yes, you require 2L or more,
But I think even 1L will also do.
Moreover, If luck is on your side and one is more vigilant then one can earn one month (20-22 trading days on an average) earning (40-45K) in a single day. :clapping:

And it can other way as well, if you make mistake and are not that lucky. :eek:

I think it is very much reasonable but you have forgotten to tell what was your investment and volume of trade.

2000 a day is in other words 40k a month ! That is pretty good which is equal to normal job of comfort salary in small towns.

Congrats, keep going.