Is anyone using Mobile for Trading

Companies are making it more and more difficult for employees to do trading while at work, our company has ensured that they come to know which website we are visiting and to top it all they have ensured the auditing of PC, to see how long a file is kept open and what all correction, etc., is being done.

In such a scenario, the only alternative for people like us is the trade on mobile (smart phones). Would request all those friends to let me know which mobile is best for trading in stocks, the criteria being that it should have big screen so that the pages display properly, cost factor is important but would be able to spend at least Rs.20000/- if i can get a good one. Also, whether i can use the Reliance NetConnect for faster internet on such mobiles.

All comments are most welcome.

bunny

Hi,

Looks like your company does not give you a salary.

No company that pays people to work will tolerate employees indulging in such activities during their paid time.

Apart from a smart phone, you should also start looking for another job just incase you are F'OD from this place.

Sorry for the unsolicited advice, but with the current situation, it is sure that you will be either F'OD in your trading or job.

trading could be easily done through nokia 97.i am doing on it.all analysis .choose two or three share track
through the day.and so on

samusng or htc is a good option..
also u have to open sites specially designed for mobile.
i think not all brokers have mobile trading site.
i have seen atleast icicidirect having it specially for mobile.
i dont think normal trading sites will open properly in mobile.

most of the brokers are waiting for sebis go ahead for mobile trading.
its been pending for long now. most of brokers will have sites to show market watch in mobile. not many allow to do trading.

icici direct has developed just a lite html based site for mobile trading.

normal GPRS connection will give 96-100 kbps speed. if u connect mobile to system u can also use exe based application provided by brokers and get the feed update in the exe..
but navigating in browser based version on system on GPRS connection will not work..

windows mobile which is best other than HTC? plz check wether u can install india infoline trading terminal in ur HTC? if no then which trading portal shall i go for by using my mobile?

I am using a Nokia E71 with GPRS.
Can you recommend and site free or paid which gives live feeds of share prices ?
Website of bseindia.com provide Live Streaming Quotes for mobile users by downloading that particular application available on their site but for only Sensex 30 stocks