is anyone really earn decent money ?

Trading helps us to earn good money but all you need to do is overcome the risk factors and have control on your trading activities.. When you know some risks are there in investing in particular stock you can contact a financial consultants for advice on same.. They have experience and they may guide you perfectly on how trading should be done..

Full time intraday traders .......earning only 10% rest 90% are losers......

Tlahuicole

is anyone here who do only and only share trading and no other business or job ?
Albus, I have been in your stage before, there are lots of people like that earning from share market alone without working anywhere else, I am on my way to it and soon hope to be there if everything else goes well.

manishchan

is anyone here who do only and only share trading and no other business or job ?
Albus, I have been in your stage before, there are lots of people like that earning from share market alone without working anywhere else, I am on my way to it and soon hope to be there if everything else goes well.
Tlahuicole : Very well said. :)

@albus : I'm curious why you have this doubt ? If you look through TJ, you will find many people trading for years successfully (won't tell you the name for obvious reasons :) ). I agree to what Tlahuicole says. It does look unbelievable when we don't know "How To" parts of it but trust me it is very much possible. Your question is like... A student in class 8th asking if any doctor makes money ? Or let's say.. do all MBA's get huge package. I will become a doctor or do MBA only if I find one making great money out of it. Well.. are all people who have MBBS/MBA become millionaire doing their jobs ? Some are.. but some also end up worse. I have a friend who did MBA from great institution but he became musician. I know an IIT guy who working for 10 years in a great firm is now a writer. It all depends on you. You can make anything a career as long as you know how to do it. Give it time, learning and all it takes. What I'm trying to say is that it is very much possible to make very good living out of share trading but it takes lots of learning, patience, experience, discipline and last but most important time. If you are a beginner, start learning TA while you do your other jobs/study etc. Think of long time.. probably 1, 2, 3 years from now. All the Best !!

Tlahuicole : Very well said. :)

@albus : I'm curious why you have this doubt ? If you look through TJ, you will find many people trading for years successfully (won't tell you the name for obvious reasons :) ). I agree to what Tlahuicole says. It does look unbelievable when we don't know "How To" parts of it but trust me it is very much possible. Your question is like... A student in class 8th asking if any doctor makes money ? Or let's say.. do all MBA's get huge package. I will become a doctor or do MBA only if I find one making great money out of it. Well.. are all people who have MBBS/MBA become millionaire doing their jobs ? Some are.. but some also end up worse. I have a friend who did MBA from great institution but he became musician. I know an IIT guy who working for 10 years in a great firm is now a writer. It all depends on you. You can make anything a career as long as you know how to do it. Give it time, learning and all it takes. What I'm trying to say is that it is very much possible to make very good living out of share trading but it takes lots of learning, patience, experience, discipline and last but most important time. If you are a beginner, start learning TA while you do your other jobs/study etc. Think of long time.. probably 1, 2, 3 years from now. All the Best !!
hey man chilled out why are you so angry?
i know doctors or mba people make money, but i never meet any one single trader even hear who make profit in the end of month.

i notice many trader in tj doing there job and doing trading in there spare time. i hope you understand what i want to say.

i know doctors or mba people make money, but i never meet any one single trader even hear who make profit in the end of month.

i notice many trader in tj doing there job and doing trading in there spare time. i hope you understand what i want to say.
trust me i have seen few friends earning 3 to 4 lac in trading. they do jobbing in nifty options. i also tried it practically to check how anyone can earn in this way. u need Leased line internet connection and some strict rules for it. not only jobbing i have seen many traders who earn in intraday and they are full time traders.
for jobbing, intraday winner please check this..

http://zerodha.com/z-connect/zerodha-60-day-challenge/winners/intraday-stock-trader-par-excellence

for nifty and banknifty winner please check this..

http://zerodha.com/z-connect/zerodh...rs/mr-consistent-returning-incredible-returns

though i am not professional trader still i am managing to earn every month and that too in intraday only and yes i am full time trader. currently in learning phase..

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/91579-trading-living-9.html

jahan

Hello,

Yes, ur doubts are reasonable , yes in future also u will never come across a trader who makes lots of profit(unless ur blessed or lucky), b'coz they won't show up themselves...even if somebody shows real results we will not believe we simply say photoshop/edited work...thats the human nature..if any successful trader try to tell/teach something people never ready to learn b'coz human psychology is different/unique from person to person....and the things which works for successful trader doesn't mean work for everybody...unlike the medicine which works same for everybody and ...its not like doctors/engineers/Mba job... its purely Psychological game in which u only involved...

i will give u a example from here at traderji itself....sometime ago a fellow member asked me about the exit techique...i have given him the settings which i use for exiting my position....some other fellow members thinked that its rubbish and the exit can't be that much simple....people love/attracted towards complex things....they believe more complexity is the only way to success.

i know some of my words are off topic....but they are indirectly responsible and making a successful trader to not come out/showup.(and so many other reasons aslo there ).

Regards,

Snake.Head

In trading you have to make your own trading plan and strategies for your self which work out for you.You cannot copy anyone plan and sit in hope that it will make you money.
Understand other people plan/strategies and modify which suites you.

Last edited: