Is anybody trading intraday using Investing.com or tradingview.com charts?

Krushna

Hi,

Just want to know if anybody is trading intraday using the charts on Investing.com or tradingview.com, and are the OHLC of these charts correct?
What I observed that on investing.com the price of tata steel was falling and on tradingview it was rising.

Data.png

Regards
Krushna

Last edited:

MSN1979

Did u refresh the charts? yes some of my friends are trading with tradingview, never seen this problem

Krushna

Did u refresh the charts? yes some of my friends are trading with tradingview, never seen this problem
Actually I was using the free version of tradingview and now found out that the quotes for Indian markets are delayed, may be thats why.

Krushna

Yes i am also using it but for confirmation of price before trade is placed,i make use of my trading platform.
Which one are you using - Investing or Tradingview? And paid version or free version?
Do you have any idea about the free realtime data of Investing is dealyed or not? As I found out that the free data of Tradingview is delayed.

prabhsingh

Which one are you using - Investing or Tradingview? And paid version or free version?
Do you have any idea about the free realtime data of Investing is dealyed or not? As I found out that the free data of Tradingview is delayed.
Investing.
I dont watch tick by tick data or anything below hourly chart so never found any problem with Investing.com data.Its not delayed for me.

Krushna

Investing.
I dont watch tick by tick data or anything below hourly chart so never found any problem with Investing.com data.Its not delayed for me.
Thank you for your reply. Please tell if you are using free or paid version.

Krushna

Any body else trading on 5 min/3 min with these?

rmike

TradingView is delayed data, post the initial free trial. For realtime data one would have to purchase a subscription. Coincidentally they have a 'Black Friday' sale going on currently :)

Investing.com is near realtime data for the Indian markets. Haven't checked it out for myself, but some users have reported data discrepancies

Both TradingView (paid version) and Investing.com can be used for trading intraday. Investing.com would be better used at higher timeframes viz. 15 min and higher AND can be utilized for paper trading and practice. Do not forget to cross check the chart metrics with your trading terminal (or any other live feed) in case you intend upon placing a live order!!!

Last edited: