Is Advanced GET really worth it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Every body!!

I am a Day Trader like many of you out there. I have been trading since the last 8-9 years with several hits and misses to my account.

I was never able to understand the term "Technical Indicators" of the market and subsequently was not able to bank on it as a trading strategy.

But, lately have been quite inquisitive about understanding and using "Charting Softwares" to trade in the market. I have skimmed some information on the various software available in the market like MetaStock, AmbiBroker and Absolute GET.

Talking about Absolute GET: This charting software from eSignal is one of the most expensive product available in the market.

My queries are:

1. Is spending around 2.5 L for this software worth it? Does it have an edge over the subsitutes available in the market.
2. Does it produce Buy/Sell signals or we have to study the charts to derive these levels?
3. Is it easy to use for people with less analytical/ technical skills?
4. Is Viratech the only vendor for this package in India? If others, which is the cheapest one?
5. Does it have a recurring monthly cost like data feed etc or is it built into the package price?

Friends, I know, I have asked too many questions as am too confused to decide which package to go for. I really want to brush up my trading skills with help from these "Charting Software".

Any feedback from experinced players will help!!

Thanks and Happy Trading :)

G Kohli

Hi Every body!!

I am a Day Trader like many of you out there. I have been trading since the last 8-9 years with several hits and misses to my account.

I was never able to understand the term "Technical Indicators" of the market and subsequently was not able to bank on it as a trading strategy.

But, lately have been quite inquisitive about understanding and using "Charting Softwares" to trade in the market. I have skimmed some information on the various software available in the market like MetaStock, AmbiBroker and Absolute GET.

Talking about Absolute GET: This charting software from eSignal is one of the most expensive product available in the market.

My queries are:

1. Is spending around 2.5 L for this software worth it? Does it have an edge over the subsitutes available in the market.
2. Does it produce Buy/Sell signals or we have to study the charts to derive these levels?
3. Is it easy to use for people with less analytical/ technical skills?
4. Is Viratech the only vendor for this package in India? If others, which is the cheapest one?
5. Does it have a recurring monthly cost like data feed etc or is it built into the package price?

Friends, I know, I have asked too many questions as am too confused to decide which package to go for. I really want to brush up my trading skills with help from these "Charting Software".

Any feedback from experinced players will help!!

Thanks and Happy Trading :)

G Kohli
Kohli,

I vouch for it that Adget Real Time is the best software in this world. Nothing can beat it.It is worth all the money you spend on it.It does not cost 2.5 Lacs. This amount includes the first year subscription as well.

It gives buy sell signals with which even our grandmother can trade.

Viratech is the official vendor in India and I have been using their services for last 8 years. They are the best...Remember alwyas in life.....Good Good things no Cheap .....Cheap Cheap things no GOOD.

Do let me know if you need any help.I suggest you call me and i can xplain the benefits of the same.....in more detail....

Cheers,

Abhinay

Last edited:
There is a difference between Advanced Get and Ami broker or Metastock

Advanced Get is a Trading System - you follow the rule sets, and in theory you should make money.

Ami Broker, Metastock etc are Analysis platforms, where you make your own rules / trading systems or get another system into the platform and use those rules.

razx5

I vouch for it that Adget Real Time is the best software in this world. Nothing can beat it.It is worth all the money you spend on it.It does not cost 2.5 Lacs. This amount includes the first year subscription as well.

It gives buy sell signals with which even our grandmother can trade.

Viratech is the official vendor in India and I have been using their services for last 8 years. They are the best...Remember alwyas in life.....Good Good things no Cheap .....Cheap Cheap things no GOOD.

Do let me know if you need any help.I suggest you call me and i can xplain the benefits of the same.....in more detail....

Cheers,

Abhinay

Dear abhinay
Pl post the differences between adget ,amibroker and metastoch.so that members like me knows very well about them.Is it compatable to trade real time with mcx and ncdex ?

rvlv

HI Friends

I hear advancedget is great.
When I asked reasons, no answers from advget users.

I hear "yeah we make daily 10k in 30 mins."
Asked which indicator/
xtl,ytl,5-34-1070?
and these seem to go nowhere.

Can any adget user post some 5 chart images or pngs to prove their point with evidence? any proof how adget can help so efficiently?

Hope there are some answers logical and convincing.
Happy to see some realistic evidence.

They told me RMO in ms is a great thing.
evidence? totally disappointing.
A volatility indicator in amibroker beats it hands down.
MS cant be used to do a proper back testing or no way you can do optimisation.

Show evidence and proof that adget is the best in the world, I am ready to buy it .
I will wait to see some png
hoping for best
rvlv

Last edited:
Dear RVLV,

If you are so happy with Amibroker volatility indicator then why are you looking at Advanced GET, Metastock etc etc.......

If you want proof, do let me know....give me a call or give me your number and i shall give you the proof even in ADGET as well as Metastock RMO.

There is a big difference in people using pirated s/w and original. Because the pirated ones only get the software and not the techniques/trade setups/ training which makes all the difference. Unless and until you know these three leave aside AG or MS anything & everything in the world would look useless.....

Cheers,

Abhinay

Status
Not open for further replies.