Is Advanced GET really worth it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kohli,

I vouch for it that Adget Real Time is the best software in this world. Nothing can beat it.It is worth all the money you spend on it.It does not cost 2.5 Lacs. This amount includes the first year subscription as well.

It gives buy sell signals with which even our grandmother can trade.

Viratech is the official vendor in India and I have been using their services for last 8 years. They are the best...Remember alwyas in life.....Good Good things no Cheap .....Cheap Cheap things no GOOD.

Do let me know if you need any help.I suggest you call me and i can xplain the benefits of the same.....in more detail....

Cheers,

Abhinay
hello mr. abhinay can i contact u to know about aget. and please send me a mail on my agentrpldh(at)yahoo(dot)com

DSM

Quite agree..

Adget is no magic wand. It requires a SL of 5-10% and even these get hit. I had checked out a demo from Viratech and it left me unimpressed. In my view many other free charting tools are available that can be traded just as well if not better....

If one is lucky enough, he can buy and sell as if he is throwing darts on board and not have his account go bust. Why would he need Ad Get?

i had it 2 yrs back. but didn't really work out that much. won't argue with anyone since stock market is such a place that will work for some people and won't work for some. please take a risk free trial from eSignal for 30 days and then decide for yourself whether to buy or not. thanks.

Hi fellow members,

Another new member in the forum

Just a quick request to Abhinay, I'm very much interested in knowing more about Aget, seeking your assistance and guidance

Many Thanks
Kiran

mastermind007

Hi fellow members,

Another new member in the forum

Just a quick request to Abhinay, I'm very much interested in knowing more about Aget, seeking your assistance and guidance

Many Thanks
Kiran
Ad Get is expensive software and if you attend their demo, it will be pitched more or less as being a red-carpet software that will have you making tons of money as if it were a lazy stroll in the park.

Actual Truth: Ad Get is a very good software provided that you are willing to walk on a tight-rope that it will stretch out 20-30 feet above the ground (market) for you.

Effectively, It will be your money and AD Get creators brains! If you are unwilling to take pains to understand what Ad Get creator saw and what he was thinking, you will lose ...

Excellent realistic message!

If I could see what the creator of Get has seen, I wouldn't be buying this software, might as well create my own trading system through the hard way.

For people who are seeking easy money following the foot prints of successful traders it will surely disappoint...., same message from vendor as well

Get is like an aircraft, which can fly high but you should know how to fly it

But still fascinates when read messages from successful Get users like Abhinay

Cheers
Kiran

anjanbm

If Get is like an aircraft, how many aircraft owned by creator, how many aircraft owned by vendor here in India, how many aircraft owned by Get users here in India ?

Status
Not open for further replies.