Is 5Paisa and Tradestation combination best?

I am looking for a discount broker that also provides a great trading platform. I have tried Zerodha and Fyers but am not satisfied with their web and desktop platforms. Specifically, I am looking for good scanners. Neither of their scanners are up to the mark and very limited. Also, their desktop applications are not user friendly.

Trade Tiger looks very good but Sharekhan is expensive.....

5Paisa is a discount broker that offers Tradestation - which is a tried and tested platform that would meet my needs.

Does anybody have feedback regarding this combo? Is there anything I should be concerned about?

it hangs rather badly and is not nimble enough to quickly exit trades.

jyotixxx

I am looking for a discount broker that also provides a great trading platform. I have tried Zerodha and Fyers but am not satisfied with their web and desktop platforms. Specifically, I am looking for good scanners. Neither of their scanners are up to the mark and very limited. Also, their desktop applications are not user friendly.

Trade Tiger looks very good but Sharekhan is expensive.....

5Paisa is a discount broker that offers Tradestation - which is a tried and tested platform that would meet my needs.

Does anybody have feedback regarding this combo? Is there anything I should be concerned about?
I don't think that this tradestation is the global platform tradestation