Iron condors

Mr.G

Can anyone explain how safe they are if I trade nifty in a 800 point range?

Mr.G

Dan I expected atleast a reply from you.

DanPickUp

Dan I expected atleast a reply from you.
Hi

I mean this is a free open forum. So you not can expect any thing, as we not have signed up any contract which tells that we must post or give any answers to any questions. :)

Any way: Give an example of an iron condor you would implement today (Nifty at around 6080). We than can have a look at it.

DanPickUp

Mr.G

MT7 here bro! Sell pe 5600 buy pe 5500

Sell ce 6400 buy ce 6500 Profit if nifty stay in range of 800 points.

ananths

Hi, I would say its very safe. What is the profit target?
Currently June option values are 5600 is at 10 and 5500 is at 6. Max profit in this leg is only 4 points. Same case in call side too.
Cheers, Ananth

DanPickUp

Hi, I would say its very safe. What is the profit target?
Currently June option values are 5600 is at 10 and 5500 is at 6. Max profit in this leg is only 4 points. Same case in call side too.
Cheers, Ananth
That is wrong, at least to what is posted on your NSE option page. Check his post again and check the strikes he talks about.

Last edited:

Mr.G

Yesterday I was making 14p net something on the whole position. Thanks Anand for your comments. Dan I think this is a safe strategy forever market. 400 point moves in nifty are rarely seen. Shooting for June expiry. Theta khaunga beth kar,will roll position if losing. But there is 90% probability that I will make max profit.

Mr.G

esterday I was making 14p net something on the whole position. Thanks Anand for your comments. Dan I think this is a safe strategy forever market. 400 point moves in nifty are rarely seen. Shooting for June expiry. Theta khaunga beth kar,will roll position if losing. But there is 90% probability that I will make max profit.

DanPickUp

Yesterday I was making 14p net something on the whole position. Thanks Anand for your comments. Dan I think this is a safe strategy forever market. 400 point moves in nifty are rarely seen. Shooting for June expiry. Theta khaunga beth kar,will roll position if losing. But there is 90% probability that I will make max profit.
I could have posted that in the first post and that would have been the questions I would come up with in the next post to you, as I am not here to present every answer. I was already wondering why you ask such questions, as you trade daily.

The range is quit save, no question about that, but you have a miss balance between your put and call. And here dear Anand is wrong.

But my question to you: What is your aim to ask the question if you any way know the answer? Do not get the point.

Last edited: