IRIS(spider software) IS IT WORTH IT?

Now a days, both iris & meta stock are almost same price.But advance get s a good software and its price is more than 3 lakhs per annum... But these roughs never guarantee any returns..
If you are so curious in stock market, just invest in mutual funds & keep quiet. i will not recommend any of the iris or metastock or big-shot advance get... No guarantees...

Just a few days after buying IRIS, I started regretting it.

I told them I need Intraday data for 2 years as I wanna do extensive backtesting in Intraday and they said I could have any time data I want. But after buying I and also they came to know that their software does not support loading more than 120 days data....

And really I never missed my programming skills ever before so much as I could not write scripts to test some complex strategy...

And that's not the least....

It crashes at many levels, for no absolute reason.
I need to manage a lot of data manually by downloading files. If I am not opening the software daily then my data especially the Intraday data tends to be messed up....

I would NEVER get it renewed and if by some way I could get my money back, I'll be so glad... Its a total waste of money for me...

Every time I convince myself to give it another shot, IRIS makes sure that I regret it again....

Just a few days after buying IRIS, I started regretting it.

I told them I need Intraday data for 2 years as I wanna do extensive backtesting in Intraday and they said I could have any time data I want. But after buying I and also they came to know that their software does not support loading more than 120 days data....

And really I never missed my programming skills ever before so much as I could not write scripts to test some complex strategy...

And that's not the least....

It crashes at many levels, for no absolute reason.
I need to manage a lot of data manually by downloading files. If I am not opening the software daily then my data especially the Intraday data tends to be messed up....

I would NEVER get it renewed and if by some way I could get my money back, I'll be so glad... Its a total waste of money for me...

Every time I convince myself to give it another shot, IRIS makes sure that I regret it again....
Is it working fine now ? Did you manage to get your 50000 back ?

This is my feedback on Spider IRIS and I have been using this for more than 3 years.

Query

One of the strong plus points is the Technical Query. We can write our query without codes. We can use the conditions and/or relation from the dropbox. Based on the conditions written by us we can use them as scanners. This can be backtested too.

Even the tick query and market query is also simple to use and is very useful in intraday trading.

Reports

Spider’s Derivative summary report gives a very detailed report, which includes geeks, PCR, OI, %change of OI and volumes. This can be exported to excel and can be saved. They have Open interest report, from which we can filter OI up and Price up, OI up and price down, OI down and price up and OI down and price down.

Charts

Spider has given more than 160 studies/indicators options that we can draw on the charts. We can use hotkeys on the charts e.g. R is for Fibonacci retracement and E is for the Fibonacci extension.

Candlestick patterns can be highlighted. If we select doji from the candlestick pattern than all the doji candles will be highlighted.

Swing trend lines and harmonic pattern are drawn automatically when there are formations of these patterns.

Opening the chart, cash, futures or derivatives is very easy. We can open up to 32 charts at one time. This software is multi-monitor friendly. We can save multi charts on multi-monitors.

Data Feed:

Live data streaming from NSE and the spider server is well maintained.

Cost is 54000 rupees. One on one training at our workplace about their software. They will also clear our doubts through team viewer. After service should improve. The guy who is attached to me is okay compared to others.

Action replay option

To study the charts better we can use this option and find where we went right or wrong with the trade.

It is always better to buy any software after gaining technical analysis knowledge.